Weak AFC West Could Equal Success For The Kansas City Chiefs

May 6, 2009 Full story: bleacherreport.com 16

It's odd to say that a team that won just two games a year ago, has the best chance in their division to make the playoffs, but that seems to be the situation the new look Chiefs find themselves in... by Oliver VanDervoort 22 reads Opinion It's odd to say that a team that won just two games a year ago, has the best chance in their division to make ...

Full Story

“Harvin ROY 2009”

Since: Apr 09

Franklin, WI

#1 May 7, 2009
I am pulling for an 8-8 year in KC. I remember the days of a tough DEF in KC. Those were the glory days of Arrowhead. Now it seems anyone that walks into that stadium has their way with them.

Im pulling for Cassel. He should be a stud as long as Dwayne Bowe continues to enforce his will.
Big Daryle

Lakewood, OH

#2 May 7, 2009
b1gdmart wrote:
I am pulling for an 8-8 year in KC. I remember the days of a tough DEF in KC. Those were the glory days of Arrowhead. Now it seems anyone that walks into that stadium has their way with them.
Im pulling for Cassel. He should be a stud as long as Dwayne Bowe continues to enforce his will.
San Diego is still by far the best team in the AFC West. I could see the Chiefs finishing second, ahead of the Broncos and Raiders, although Denver is still probably better than KC right now.

“Harvin ROY 2009”

Since: Apr 09

Franklin, WI

#3 May 7, 2009
Definitely cannott argue the SD stand. However, they were an 8-8 team that got hott at the right time. Theres so much talent there.

It would be an understatement to say that the Chargers UNDERACHIEVED in 2008.

The jury is out on Denver still tho. I've watched Kyle Orton in the NFC North for the past couple years now. People forge tthat he was hott early on last season until he became injured. And he put up good numbers with a Bear offense with one legitimate playmaker in HB Matt Forte.

And OAK, is OAK. They will feel the heat after they realize once again, their first round pick becomes a very average NFL player.
RJP

Warren, MI

#4 May 7, 2009
I can see that
RJP

Warren, MI

#5 May 7, 2009
Cassels will do well

Since: Mar 09

Overland Park, KS

#6 May 7, 2009
AFC has been weak for years. KC waste an awesome fan base by being such a sorry team for so long.
Patriots

Moscow, Russia

#7 May 7, 2009
Who cares about you AFC West jokes. Bunch of wannabe's running around like a reewee league. All 4 teams in that lame a$$ division will blow goats.
hopeandfaith

United States

#8 May 7, 2009
We have been waiting for Oakland to rise from the ashes......it's time, and they are on the road to it happening.
Patriots

Moscow, Russia

#9 May 7, 2009
peewee, you know, like little boys who dream of winning. Just like the AFC West.
packars rule you

New Brunswick, NJ

#10 May 7, 2009
thay bettar hope thay dont pley some packars
Dunce

Moscow, Russia

#11 May 7, 2009
worded uped my nons speeling brotha.

Since: Nov 08

Sun Prairie, WI

#12 May 10, 2009
What good is it to win in the weak the division and still sit at home watching the Superbowl after losing in the playoffs to a team from a tougher and stronger division ?
dolphin donnie of na

AOL

#13 May 10, 2009
just like my dolphins
The Curtain

Easton, PA

#14 May 11, 2009
Weak AFC West Could Equal Success For The Kansas City Chiefs? lmao.

It will equal succcessful wins for all other teams outside of the AFC Worst.
patriots suck

Wichita, KS

#15 May 12, 2009
Patriots wrote:
Who cares about you AFC West jokes. Bunch of wannabe's running around like a reewee league. All 4 teams in that lame a$$ division will blow goats.
patriots suck
Da Chiefs

Atlanta, GA

#16 May 20, 2009
patriots suck wrote:
<quoted text> patriots suck
That they do. But wen you only win 2 games like the Chiefs, you dont suck. You just get to clean up the sticky floor after the suck has ended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... Nov '14 Larry 6
Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
Packers' Next Opponent: Minnesota Vikings Oct '14 The Facts 24
Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... Oct '14 Ian 2
Rodgers, Green Bay hammer Vikings Oct '14 GBPmies 11
More from around the web