Pats can miss playoffs with 11-5 record

Pats can miss playoffs with 11-5 record

There are 2 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Pats can miss playoffs with 11-5 record. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

The New England Patriots need just two more wins to finish at an impressive 11-5 without Tom Brady -- and possibly miss the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Andrew

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2008
This is the stupidest article I've ever read. If the author did their research, they would know that Miami and New York play eachother, and someone has to win that game. Since someone also loses, there CAN NOT be a 3 way tie if New England wins out. Do some research, author. In this economy, I think people who flash faulty info should just be fired on the spot. Worthless!
Big Daryle

Lakewood, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2008
That is true, but if the Ravens finsih 11-5, they and the Colts would be the wild-cards, the Jets (I presume) will beat the Dolphins and win the AFC East and the patriots would be out at 11-5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
News Packers' Next Opponent: Minnesota Vikings (Oct '14) Oct '14 The Facts 24
News Vikings' Brian Robison wonders if players 'chec... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ian 2
More from around the web