paul charchian's fantasy football report

paul charchian's fantasy football report

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 3, 2009, titled paul charchian's fantasy football report. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Paul Charchian is the founder of LeagueSafe.com, radio host on KFAN-AM 1130 and lead designer of the Best Buy Weekly Football Challenge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Aristotle

Sunnyside, NY

#1 Jan 1, 2010
Paul Charchian, you would rather the Vikes come out and establish the run in Sundays game with the Giants, we all would! But it hasn't been happening, Petrerson has more negative yards than any back in the league, they try to establish run vs Bears and it put us in a 16 - 0 hole. Ideally we all (including Brett) want to establish the run first, but if it hasn't succeeded you've got to adapt and the pass hasn't worked almost to perfection in setting up the run. It's paradoxical but true like many things in life - I'm amazed you cant see that! Adrian has failed to move the chains, where Brett has succeeded - you've got to stick with what works in the real world as opposed to what should work in a theoretical world. Geez!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Cassel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater's future debated in ESPN roun... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 19
News Jerry Jones thinks Romo has 4-5 years left (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Bills 'pull out the stops' for former Vikings f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Bill Pill 3
News 2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Dec '14 The Fart Father 15
News Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Dec '14 Explosive Diarrhea 60
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Ready Or Not, It's Teddy Time In Minnesota (Sep '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 58
More from around the web