Report: Carson Palmer Will Demand Trade From Bengals

Jan 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arrowhead Addict

ESPN.com is reporting that Bengals QB Carson Palmer plans to request to be traded by the Cincinnati Bengals and will threaten retirement if his demands are not met.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

I'm not opposed to Carson Palmer...Seriously though, if he wants to be traded that bad to other wise threaten retirement. He might come at a low price.
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Won't happen. Davis is making comparisions of Campbell to Plunkett....translation, we aren't picking up a QB unless its for a Back up role.

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

With Al Davis, anything can happen; I don't have my hopes up for aquiring Palmer, but I'd welcome him to the RaiderNation if he came. I have nothing against sticking with Campbell either. The only thing I'm against is losing...JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

TexasRaider wrote:
With Al Davis, anything can happen; I don't have my hopes up for aquiring Palmer, but I'd welcome him to the RaiderNation if he came. I have nothing against sticking with Campbell either. The only thing I'm against is losing...JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!
i believe the bungles said they are not intrested in letting palmer go according to nfl network. i don't think we will pick up any (qb's) in the draft. although?, i don't believe al davis is too happy with gradkowski's constant injuries. and i believe frye will be released as well.
#1campbell because of al davis, and#3 boller because of h jackson. someone is going to back up j campbell and it's not someone who injures fast. personally, i still like gradkowski as a #2-backup.
GO RAIDERS!!!

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>i believe the bungles said they are not intrested in letting palmer go according to nfl network. i don't think we will pick up any (qb's) in the draft. although?, i don't believe al davis is too happy with gradkowski's constant injuries. and i believe frye will be released as well.
#1campbell because of al davis, and#3 boller because of h jackson. someone is going to back up j campbell and it's not someone who injures fast. personally, i still like gradkowski as a #2-backup.
GO RAIDERS!!!
Palmer basically told the bungles "Trade me or I'll retire" so We'll just see if he sticks to his word

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••