Infant son of Bucs K Matt Bryant dies

Infant son of Bucs K Matt Bryant dies

There are 20 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Infant son of Bucs K Matt Bryant dies. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The 3-month-old son of Tampa Bay Buccaneers place kicker died Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

How Sad

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 24, 2008
I feel sorry for the family. What a tragedy.
Pats Fan

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Same as above comments.
Palin Phanatic

Orlando, FL

#4 Sep 24, 2008
I'm praying for the Bryant Family.
old mom

Ocala, FL

#5 Sep 24, 2008
I, too, want to add my thoughts and prayers for the Bryant family and the Buccaneers organization.

The loss of a baby is something you never get over.

That said, this article has some serious proofreading issues. Doesn't someone in authority read these stories before putting them on-line? It's really irritating.
Smack

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2008
May the Bryant family find strength and overcome this terrible tragedy...
a kickers dad

Lakeland, FL

#7 Sep 24, 2008
Our prayers go out to the Bryant family. May the child be in the arms of the Almighty.
duh

Fort Mill, SC

#8 Sep 24, 2008
My prayers are with the Bryant family.
BPCANDKJC

Polk City, FL

#9 Sep 24, 2008
Our thoughts, prayers and tears are with the Bryants. Devastatingly sad.
vana39

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Sep 24, 2008
I can't imagine the feelings you have losing a child. I wish the best for your family and will keep you in my prayers.
vana39

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Sep 24, 2008
I do have a question. Their son Tre was born prematurely in 2006 and that was who I assumed died before seeing it was another child. Was this child born prematurely also or did he have any known problems? Either way it is still a tragedy and I'm very sorry for their loss.
Canadian fan

Brampton, Canada

#12 Sep 24, 2008
thoughts and prayers to the Bryant family in this very dark time.
Troy

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2008
I've had to bury a child before. I can only send out my prayers to the entire Bryant family. Be strong and keep your faith.
Beth

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 28, 2008
God Bless the Bryant family. Hopefully they can give each other strength during this time.

I've seen friends go through similar losses, and I cannot imagine having to handle this PLUS the media attention. Let's all say a prayer that the media, fans, and public can be respectful and supportive to the family and not add to their grief.
patricia

Panacea, FL

#17 Sep 28, 2008
My heart bleeds for this family. My son passed away two years ago, and I do know what it is like to lose a child, even if the child is older. My thoughts are with the Bryants, and with his team family who will surely be a source of strength for each other. How horribly sad.
DarkMan

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 28, 2008
so sad i would not know what to do if this happened to me.
taja

Saint Petersburg, FL

#19 Sep 28, 2008
sorry
ana

Newnan, GA

#20 Sep 28, 2008
The worst thing in the world. So sorry for your loss.

“THE ORIGINAL -- FROM GEORGIA”

Since: Sep 08

Kennesaw, GA

#21 Sep 28, 2008
May God bless the Bryant family. My family's thoughts and prayers are with the Bryant family, the Bucs, the Bucs' fans, and all in the state of Florida. We are so very sorry for this tragic loss of a much loved child.
muneca

Elkridge, MD

#22 Sep 28, 2008
I have a 3month old baby myself, who is sleeping soundly in her crib, this story scares me, my prayers go out to this family. Only God knows why he takes some people earlier than others!
Benjamin

Cary, NC

#23 Oct 19, 2008
Mr. Bryant i am personally sorry for your lose, i lost my mother 3.27.08, but I am the age to support myself with my father, at the age of 16, I almost cried when I saw your kick when the sportscaster annouced it.

Best of LUCK to the Bryant family, GOD BLESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Bryant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutler sparkles, leads Bears over Falcons (Oct '14) Oct '14 VaJayna 2
News Atlanta Falcons ready to right the ship against... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Failcons Yawnfest 3
News NFL: Tony Gonzalez gives agent green light to s... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jgr2448ad 1
News Oakland Raiders fall to No. 29 in AP's NFL powe... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Knapp Time 9
News Raiders hoping less is more with Rolando McClain (Oct '12) Oct '12 Knapp Time 7
News Falcons still unbeaten after edging Raiders 23-20 (Oct '12) Oct '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Jags use late rally to get past Falcons (Aug '11) Aug '11 Againfarts 2
More from around the web