Minnesota Vikings trying to re-sign c...

Minnesota Vikings trying to re-sign center Matt Birk

There are 51 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Minnesota Vikings trying to re-sign center Matt Birk. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings are still open to bringing back Matt Birk as their starting center, his agent said today at the NFL Combine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cunning Stunts

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Feb 20, 2009
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean;
"even in MN I still have to press 1 for English."
You guys are one of the most politically liberal, PC-type states in the Republic.
You get what you vote for and you guys opted for "Press one."
Kind of our "Bridge to Nowhere", isn't it?
ogren7

Kenyon, MN

#42 Feb 20, 2009
I wonder if the Vikings might check out David Carr, as a possible QB .
Mike

AOL

#43 Feb 20, 2009
The Dill Pickle is a moron.
Tybalt

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Feb 20, 2009
Is there anything worse than listening to brad childress mutter and mumble these dry, dull little comments about football? or anything for that matter? coaches are supposed to be communicators. Especially head coaches. this guy is just terrible. i don't know how anyone can stand to listen to this depressing toad day in and day out.
purplehaze

Canada

#45 Feb 21, 2009
Cunning Stunts wrote:
Check out this website for the new stadium. They got purple seats!!!
http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/LosAngeles/...
...yeah but that's only so the fruits will buy game tickets!
William

Peoria, AZ

#46 Feb 21, 2009
why is there a picture of Matt and who the hell cares what he is doing in the offseason... What a turd of a story..
Waders

Tucson, AZ

#47 Feb 21, 2009
you sure: if Birk should keep his politics to himself, well then, so should you.
Jonboy

Benson, MN

#48 Feb 21, 2009
Ogren7 is correct in that David Carr would do great as a Viking, if the off. line would protect him a little.
Jim

Littlefork, MN

#49 Feb 22, 2009
Adrian, get well soon.

It's a long walk to Los Angeles.
Danny Boy

Calgary, Canada

#50 Feb 23, 2009
Yawn wrote:
Blah blah blah blah blah.........If it isn't about the Vikes signing a QB who can acutally play, I don't care.
well said and my sentiments exactly. The other headline in the paper today is about Da Queens having all this money...and believe me, without a coach who knows how to actually coach, well the money will be wasted on anyone...if you have a clueless coach , well we could sign Joe Montana and still wouldn"t win anything becuz he can't call his own plays in our KAO....whatta a joke Klink is and his buttbuddy Bevel...get rid of him now and you will see the fans come back ...if not, enjoy LA..........
Danny Boy

Calgary, Canada

#51 Feb 23, 2009
ogren7 wrote:
I wonder if the Vikings might check out David Carr, as a possible QB .
David Carr?..he's a bum like Grossman...but, we are talking Klink so, well your guess is as good as that moron's....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Birk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many still chasing the NFL dream at veterans co... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fake IP Land 3
News Former NFL players now on other side, working f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 New Career Challenge 1
News Vikings to honor Birk before final Metrodome ga... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News San Diego haze? Te'o set to meet new teammates (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 1
News Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed (Mar '13) Mar '13 Eddie rice 1
News Ravens to Cut Top Tackler Bernard Pollard in Ro... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 2
News Randy Moss or Matt Birk will win SB Xlvii (Jan '13) Feb '13 Downer 45 16
More from around the web