Vikings coach Childress: Favre's throwing motion 'looked fine t...

Jul 19, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 93
Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress says he has watched video of quarterback Brett Favre throwing a football and his motion "looked fine" to him. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Alien

United States

#84 Aug 1, 2009
Jonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it Go,Already!! Favre is Done,Gheez! He tried and just cant do it another year,as was evident after he tried to comeback last year. His Family was a factor as well,not wanting to move them again. Favres feet,knees and body is sore and tired & he doesnt want to take the beating again. He Plainly said he just doesnt have it for a 19th season,end of story! He gave everyone 18 great years,not too shabby. But Favre is Done,he is Retired "Get Over It". It is either Sage or Tarvaris in Minn this year & a 8-8 season. Time to "Move On"!! Go Bears,2009 Division Champs!!
No kidding, talk about a bunch of delusionals. He wanted to help out Chilly and Bevel,the spirit was willing but the body wasn't. Not to mention the family was'nt big on moving to minnesota.
Jopa-n

Glenmoore, PA

#85 Aug 1, 2009
Looking at their posts- Alien and Jonnie sure seem like the same guy. Hey Alien Jonnie, dude I know your a Packer fan, but stop wetting yourself over this. You got your wish. I'm not a Vikings fan but even I know what a chump he is now.
Alien

United States

#86 Aug 2, 2009
Wrong Jabba, Jonnie 's on AOL AND he's a BEAR fan. Get over yourselves Viking fans, just becaus e people find you rude, hateful and delusional, and look at your team as second rate, does not AUTOMATICALLY make them Packer fans. AND fyi, I'am sure if Bevell and Childress (but more Bevell) were coaching ANYWHERE else, Favre would've been there by now. Give the guy some credit.
ex-hp

Saint Paul, MN

#88 Aug 4, 2009
bulldog3 wrote:
wow some people just have to prove that stupidity is for real
Yes, and by reading your posts, YOU confirmed that.
GHT

Portland, OR

#89 Aug 4, 2009
Jonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it Go,Already!! Favre is Done,Gheez! He tried and just cant do it another year,as was evident after he tried to comeback last year. His Family was a factor as well,not wanting to move them again. Favres feet,knees and body is sore and tired & he doesnt want to take the beating again. He Plainly said he just doesnt have it for a 19th season,end of story! He gave everyone 18 great years,not too shabby. But Favre is Done,he is Retired "Get Over It". It is either Sage or Tarvaris in Minn this year & a 8-8 season. Time to "Move On"!! Go Bears,2009 Division Champs!!
18 great years??!! that's stretching it. LY sucked.
harry

AOL

#91 Aug 5, 2009
We have two playground QB's in Sage and TJack that need to go back to their mommies.
2 minute tommy

Erie, PA

#92 Aug 6, 2009
harry wrote:
We have two playground QB's in Sage and TJack that need to go back to their mommies.
your mommy told me you were a mistake
ex hp

Saint Paul, MN

#93 Aug 6, 2009
bulldog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
heyyy, now youve got me all butthurt - im very sensitive to your wisecracks young lady. Now get off the playground and get home this instant. Your mommy is looking for you and shes worried sick about you dammit. Shes got cookies waiting im sure but now youll be damn lucky to get one before being sent to your room without any dinner. Now move along
careful bulldyke, all of your 9 years is starting to show
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#95 Aug 6, 2009
I'm pushing 40 and some of us have smarts pretty good.
2 minute tommy

Erie, PA

#96 Aug 6, 2009
Favre wrote:
I'm pushing 40 and some of us have smarts pretty good.
NO WAY U PUSHIN 40
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#97 Aug 6, 2009
I'm pushin a Chilly right now as I sit on the wooden seat in my Mississippi out house.
Alien

United States

#98 Aug 7, 2009
bulldog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
im only six and still smarter than you - aint that the sh#ts young lady
wow, you are a smart one..where did you get your street smarts?? Apple frickin Valley? Are you going to tech school or travel shcool after you get your GED?

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#100 Aug 7, 2009
anyone gonna eat that last meatball??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Birk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many still chasing the NFL dream at veterans co... Mar 30 Fake IP Land 3
News Former NFL players now on other side, working f... Mar '15 New Career Challenge 1
News Vikings to honor Birk before final Metrodome ga... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News San Diego haze? Te'o set to meet new teammates (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 1
News Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed (Mar '13) Mar '13 Eddie rice 1
News Ravens to Cut Top Tackler Bernard Pollard in Ro... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 2
News Randy Moss or Matt Birk will win SB Xlvii (Jan '13) Feb '13 Downer 45 16
More from around the web