Vikings still interested in Birk

Vikings still interested in Birk

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Vikings still interested in Birk. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Vikings are still open to bringing back Matt Birk as their starting center, his agent said Friday at the NFL combine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#21 Feb 22, 2009
RHE wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue with that!
My main concern is patching up the right side by picking up a tackle and not loosing ground by giving up Birk.
Even T Jack may have a chance of succeeding if he has protection from that side. Although I would like to see us pick up a QB.
we dont need a new qb. all he needs is a true #1 reciever.
harry

United States

#22 Feb 22, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
we dont need a new qb. all he needs is a true #1 reciever.
I think TJack needs to go to Nike Eye Camp.

He can get Ferris Buehler's eyes.
Taz

Duluth, MN

#23 Feb 23, 2009
Birks only problem this season was Cook. Cooks inability to block anything is what caused issues for Birk and Hererra. Anthony had to cover for Cook which made Birk cover for Anthony which kept leaving a blitzing LB with an open lane. Watch the films and you will see this was a HUGE issue for the Vikes. Resign Birk and get rid of Cook. There are teams lookinf for Centers and that is what Cook used to be. Trade him for a pack of gum and send him off. A strong RT will make this one hell of a O-line again.

Rensselaer

#24 Feb 23, 2009
Taz wrote:
Birks only problem this season was Cook. Cooks inability to block anything is what caused issues for Birk and Hererra. Anthony had to cover for Cook which made Birk cover for Anthony which kept leaving a blitzing LB with an open lane. Watch the films and you will see this was a HUGE issue for the Vikes. Resign Birk and get rid of Cook. There are teams lookinf for Centers and that is what Cook used to be. Trade him for a pack of gum and send him off. A strong RT will make this one hell of a O-line again.
ahh, cook will be alright next season and we need to keep him.
bulldogdutch

United States

#25 Mar 5, 2009
jeebs your a punk you need to stop sucking on Mckinnies jock you little homo.
bulldogdutch

United States

#26 Mar 5, 2009
jeebs from Indiana queers and steers no horns on jeebs head.

Rensselaer

#27 Mar 5, 2009
bulldogdutch wrote:
jeebs from Indiana queers and steers no horns on jeebs head.
please get a life.
bulldogdutch

United States

#28 Mar 6, 2009
jeebs what a hoser/dork/beeeeotch
harry

Park River, ND

#29 Mar 6, 2009
bulldogdutch wrote:
jeebs your a punk you need to stop sucking on Mckinnies jock you little homo.
Ah, another Obama/Biden supporter.

Go get your food stamps.Punk.

Rensselaer

#30 Mar 7, 2009
bulldogdutch wrote:
jeebs what a hoser/dork/beeeeotch
im not sure what a hoser is, but i do know what a hoosier is.

Rensselaer

#31 Mar 7, 2009
harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, another Obama/Biden supporter.
Go get your food stamps.Punk.
thats what i was thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Birk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many still chasing the NFL dream at veterans co... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fake IP Land 3
News Former NFL players now on other side, working f... (Mar '15) Mar '15 New Career Challenge 1
News Vikings to honor Birk before final Metrodome ga... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News San Diego haze? Te'o set to meet new teammates (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 1
News Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed (Mar '13) Mar '13 Eddie rice 1
News Ravens to Cut Top Tackler Bernard Pollard in Ro... (Mar '13) Mar '13 datgovernment 2
News Randy Moss or Matt Birk will win SB Xlvii (Jan '13) Feb '13 Downer 45 16
More from around the web