Cowboys' Romo out with finger injury

Cowboys' Romo out with finger injury

There are 4 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Cowboys' Romo out with finger injury. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

The already slumping Dallas Cowboys now must survive a few games without two-time Pro Bowl quarterback Tony Romo, who has a broken finger on his throwing hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Dr W

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Couldn't have happened to a nicer team! I will enjoy 40 year old Brad Johnson scrambling around for his life and then watch T.O. crying about not getting the ball, and then watching Adam Jones suspended, and then listening to Jerry Jones complain about a conspiracy.

Bye-Bye Cowboys!

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Cowboys are the Raiders of the NFC. Drama, stupiduty, sorry owner, drunk abusive team mates, and crybabies.

Bunch of jokes....Americas Jokes.

Stamford, CT

#3 Oct 14, 2008
Looks like he won't be able to "pleasure" Jessica Simpson (wink, wink)

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2008
He will have the Cowboys pull a train...all will be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mat McBriar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders consider veteran punters (May '13) May '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Dallas Cowboys Won't Slow Arizona Cardinals' Pa... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jerrys Kids 3
News Cowboys take 1st loss under Garrett (Nov '10) Dec '10 Deznutz 3
News Cowboys made progress, can it continue? (Jan '10) Jan '10 tony whitehead 1
News Dallas Cowboys lose to New York Giants, 31-24 (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 46
News Tony Romo may return as holder for the Dallas C... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 8
News Gigantic video boards a target at Cowboys Stadium (Aug '09) Aug '09 Romo 7
More from around the web