Dallas Cowboys soldier on without Ton...

Dallas Cowboys soldier on without Tony Romo

There are 84 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Dallas Cowboys soldier on without Tony Romo. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Brad Johnson delivered a pass during practice Friday at the Cowboys' training facility in Irving, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Y QUE

Dallas, TX

#90 Oct 24, 2008
Rudbleu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right you little p/ussy. On the other hand, would you tell us your real name? But you could probably guess who I am if you weren't a f/ucking pathetic retard with no education.
IT'S FORREST GUMP!!!!
Forrest

El Paso, TX

#91 Oct 24, 2008
Y QUE wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S FORREST GUMP!!!!
Nah, from what I heard that focker is sterile. He could not be the father of your brother that way. Maybe you mom knows the real ID.

Paul Yanks

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#92 Oct 29, 2008
Cowbitches wrote:
Is this a cowgirls thread or a wet-back piss and moan contest?
What a scumbag..Cowboys will get back on track...
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#93 Oct 30, 2008
They more than likely will, no doubt about that. Just in time to choke again in the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mat McBriar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders consider veteran punters (May '13) May '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Dallas Cowboys Won't Slow Arizona Cardinals' Pa... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jerrys Kids 3
News Cowboys take 1st loss under Garrett (Nov '10) Dec '10 Deznutz 3
News Cowboys made progress, can it continue? (Jan '10) Jan '10 tony whitehead 1
News Dallas Cowboys lose to New York Giants, 31-24 (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 46
News Tony Romo may return as holder for the Dallas C... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 8
News Gigantic video boards a target at Cowboys Stadium (Aug '09) Aug '09 Romo 7
More from around the web