Dallas Cowboys soldier on without Ton...

Dallas Cowboys soldier on without Tony Romo

There are 84 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Dallas Cowboys soldier on without Tony Romo. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Brad Johnson delivered a pass during practice Friday at the Cowboys' training facility in Irving, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ray

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2008
TODAY I SAW A TEAM IN REVERSE.AS USUAL FLOSEL ADAMS WAS
GOOD FOR 20 YRDS. MOTION-HOLDING.# 70 MIGHT TRY BLOCKINH HIS MOTHER. SHE COULD BEAT HIM. DEFENSIVE BVACK FILED IS UGLY. THEY CAN'T COVER THEMSELVES, ARM TACKELING STOPS
NO ONE.KICKER HAS LOST HIS RUT.
FINALLY. I AM GUILTY OF THJINKING WP WAS A COACH.I MUST
HAVE HAD A NIGHTMARE. HE HAD HIS TEAM READY TO PLAY MIDLAND HIGH AT BEST.
PLAYOFFS? NO WAY.TO THIS POINT 1-4 TEAM STOMPED AMUD HOLE IN THEM.2-2 TEAM BEAT THEM,THEY JUST GOT BY CINCI. I SUGGEST TEACH THEM HOW TO TACKLE,HOW TO BLOCK W/O FLAGS
HUNT DOWN ANYONE THAT CAN COVER/TACKLE AND WE WILL BE A BETTER TEAM
CowGirls Suck

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Good job, cowgirls. Prove the world wrong. Prove you weren't worth the hype and make it easy for "haters" like me to make fun of idiots like "smooth from el paso" who hasn't been showing his face around here for the last couple of weeks.

Just like I PREDICTED, the 'girls would lose 4 out of their first 7 games. Let's keep it up, girls.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2008
Ray wrote:
TODAY I SAW A TEAM IN REVERSE.AS USUAL FLOSEL ADAMS WAS
GOOD FOR 20 YRDS. MOTION-HOLDING.# 70 MIGHT TRY BLOCKINH HIS MOTHER. SHE COULD BEAT HIM. DEFENSIVE BVACK FILED IS UGLY. THEY CAN'T COVER THEMSELVES, ARM TACKELING STOPS
NO ONE.KICKER HAS LOST HIS RUT.
FINALLY. I AM GUILTY OF THJINKING WP WAS A COACH.I MUST
HAVE HAD A NIGHTMARE. HE HAD HIS TEAM READY TO PLAY MIDLAND HIGH AT BEST.
PLAYOFFS? NO WAY.TO THIS POINT 1-4 TEAM STOMPED AMUD HOLE IN THEM.2-2 TEAM BEAT THEM,THEY JUST GOT BY CINCI. I SUGGEST TEACH THEM HOW TO TACKLE,HOW TO BLOCK W/O FLAGS
HUNT DOWN ANYONE THAT CAN COVER/TACKLE AND WE WILL BE A BETTER TEAM
Soldier On????? Well today the "Soldiers" were severly defeated in a battle they should have won, hands down. Coach Phillips needs to be doing some serious *** kicking. Same problems, same result as last week. What the hell are they doing??? The guy doing most of the work on defense is Ware, but he can't win the game all by himself. What is with this "grabbing an arm or shirt to tackle somebody"?? My 15 year old Grandson is a much better tackle, but then of course he "does it for his school, himself and his team mates". This could be something Cowboys, who apparently just do it for the money (and a LOT of it), might consider looking at. One other BIG point. Who the hell cares what Terrel Owens has to say??? If he ain't playing and making plays, not earning all that money. Always an excuse for dropping, missing, wrong place, wrong time and not getting the ball. Why would Romo throw him a ball that he catches 2 times out of 17?? The Coach is the guy to give the "statements", he gets paid to say whats good and bad.#75, Columbo always letting people get to Romo from his side. What is his problem?? Needs to be out looking for a job, like some of the others. They have just blown a really good start.
Cowgirls

AOL

#4 Oct 19, 2008
To sum all that garbage up that Gunslinger915 wrote...

COWBOYS BLOW GOATS!
Mike price

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> Soldier On????? Well today the "Soldiers" were severly defeated in a battle they should have won, hands down. Coach Phillips needs to be doing some serious *** kicking. Same problems, same result as last week. What the hell are they doing??? The guy doing most of the work on defense is Ware, but he can't win the game all by himself. What is with this "grabbing an arm or shirt to tackle somebody"?? My 15 year old Grandson is a much better tackle, but then of course he "does it for his school, himself and his team mates". This could be something Cowboys, who apparently just do it for the money (and a LOT of it), might consider looking at. One other BIG point. Who the hell cares what Terrel Owens has to say??? If he ain't playing and making plays, not earning all that money. Always an excuse for dropping, missing, wrong place, wrong time and not getting the ball. Why would Romo throw him a ball that he catches 2 times out of 17?? The Coach is the guy to give the "statements", he gets paid to say whats good and bad.#75, Columbo always letting people get to Romo from his side. What is his problem?? Needs to be out looking for a job, like some of the others. They have just blown a really good start.
Tell me something gunny. I'm looking to recruit a few good men to coach my defense, i know you're a beatch, but if ever you're interested in a job coaching my secondary? Let me know
Cowgirls

AOL

#6 Oct 19, 2008
Dont hire Gunstinker. He is a Cowboys fan and will impliment all the gay ways of the loser Cowboys and your team will suck.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Mike price wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something gunny. I'm looking to recruit a few good men to coach my defense, i know you're a beatch, but if ever you're interested in a job coaching my secondary? Let me know
Well apparently Mike Price is another loser in El Paso, with that loser team. The weekend score was 77 to 30 something. Looks like a basket ball score, little one-sided
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Cowgirls wrote:
Dont hire Gunstinker. He is a Cowboys fan and will impliment all the gay ways of the loser Cowboys and your team will suck.
I am a Cowboys fan, been one since they started out as The Texans. Apparently YOU don't know much about football or winning teams. Cowboys one of the winningest teams in Football. So cowgirl or sheep boy, get your stories straight.
Mike price

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 19, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> I am a Cowboys fan, been one since they started out as The Texans. Apparently YOU don't know much about football or winning teams. Cowboys one of the winningest teams in Football. So cowgirl or sheep boy, get your stories straight.
Damn you are old gunny! But i'd still drop a c note down your thong!

Since: Oct 08

I heart Romo's nutz

#10 Oct 19, 2008
Hey Gunslinger, can you play sum defense? I need to sign some defensive players like I dun did that there Lion fella.
CowGirls Suck

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 19, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> I am a Cowboys fan, been one since they started out as The Texans. Apparently YOU don't know much about football or winning teams. Cowboys one of the winningest teams in Football. So cowgirl or sheep boy, get your stories straight.
So loser, when were they "The Texans"? Must have been before 1960, meaning you're a friggin old bastad!

You are the one insulting UTEP's FB team because your college (EPCC) didn't field a football team. Div. I, II, or III.

ST/F/U for once ok, you moron?
CowGirls Suck

El Paso, TX

#12 Oct 19, 2008
Damn. The more I think about it, the more it's obvious that Dungslinger1969 is really just a liar or a nursing home patient.

The Dallas Texans were one of the worst teams anywhere back in the early 50s, and if this clown was a fan back then and older than 5 years old he is now in his late 60s. Nevermind that none of their games were televised and that they played in the mid-west for "home games" many times.

You're a fuggin buffoon, Dungslinger. Every person here knows it. What's the matter, is your wife ignoring you tonight and bitching about property taxes?

Go the hell away. Where's "smooth from el paso" been hiding anyway? That little girl was starting to annoy me, but now I would love to hear her excuses for why the cowgirls suck. At the same time I'm looking forward to November when they lose BADLY to the G-Men.
Fish Stix

AOL

#13 Oct 19, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
What a tool.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 20, 2008
CowGirls Suck wrote:
Damn. The more I think about it, the more it's obvious that Dungslinger1969 is really just a liar or a nursing home patient.
The Dallas Texans were one of the worst teams anywhere back in the early 50s, and if this clown was a fan back then and older than 5 years old he is now in his late 60s. Nevermind that none of their games were televised and that they played in the mid-west for "home games" many times.
You're a fuggin buffoon, Dungslinger. Every person here knows it. What's the matter, is your wife ignoring you tonight and bitching about property taxes?
Go the hell away. Where's "smooth from el paso" been hiding anyway? That little girl was starting to annoy me, but now I would love to hear her excuses for why the cowgirls suck. At the same time I'm looking forward to November when they lose BADLY to the G-Men.
You sure do know a lot about sucking on things or things that SUCK. You ARE NOT in the El Paso jail, are you???How long have you had this problem?? Hope your not hanging around the little kids at our schools and the play grounds. Are you???
Clark W Griswold

Austin, TX

#15 Oct 20, 2008
CowGirls Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
So loser, when were they "The Texans"? Must have been before 1960, meaning you're a friggin old bastad!
You are the one insulting UTEP's FB team because your college (EPCC) didn't field a football team. Div. I, II, or III.
ST/F/U for once ok, you moron?
You are whats known as a fair weather fan. UTEP doesfucking suck, nothing will help them. When a team puts 77 points up on a team in college football there are no excuses. So whose your favorite teamfaggot? Hoop on that band wagonbitch. I know you fuckinglove the Cowboys to, you wanted to get that Cowboy's Jersey at
Wal-Mart but they dont make jerseys big enough for yourfatass. You worthless piece of shit why dont you stick to watching pee wee football you pedophile.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 20, 2008
Clark W Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You are whats known as a fair weather fan. UTEP doesfucking suck, nothing will help them. When a team puts 77 points up on a team in college football there are no excuses. So whose your favorite teamfaggot? Hoop on that band wagonbitch. I know you fuckinglove the Cowboys to, you wanted to get that Cowboy's Jersey at
Wal-Mart but they dont make jerseys big enough for yourfatass. You worthless piece of **** why dont you stick to watching pee wee football you pedophile.
Thanks Clark, my sentiments EXACTLY, but you said it better.
Rudbleu

El Paso, TX

#17 Oct 20, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Clark, my sentiments EXACTLY, but you said it better.
Looks like our friend from the foaming political rants pages is here endorsing the kind of behavior he finds deplorable in others.

Wow. Why don't you and the guy from Mizzou (Great game vs. Texas, BTW. Can you say OVERRATED?) go start up a private explicit chat channel and leave the adults alone?
Clark W Griswold

Austin, TX

#18 Oct 20, 2008
Rudbleu wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like our friend from the foaming political rants pages is here endorsing the kind of behavior he finds deplorable in others.
Wow. Why don't you and the guy from Mizzou (Great game vs. Texas, BTW. Can you say OVERRATED?) go start up a private explicit chat channel and leave the adults alone?
Mizzou? How about Missouri City, Texasdumbfuck. Take a look at a map and you would see where Missouri City is, Im sure your retardedass has never left El Paso so you wouldnt know too much about anything. Speaking of adults and explicit chat, you were great on Dateline "To Catch a Predator" Try againfuckface.
SMOOTH is DEAD

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 20, 2008
Ding dong the witch/bi/tch is dead......
cowboys are boys

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 21, 2008
First three weeks, Cowboy jerseys all over the UTEP campus. Yesterday I didn't see a single one!
Some fans, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mat McBriar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders consider veteran punters (May '13) May '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Dallas Cowboys Won't Slow Arizona Cardinals' Pa... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jerrys Kids 3
News Cowboys take 1st loss under Garrett (Nov '10) Dec '10 Deznutz 3
News Cowboys made progress, can it continue? (Jan '10) Jan '10 tony whitehead 1
News Dallas Cowboys lose to New York Giants, 31-24 (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 46
News Tony Romo may return as holder for the Dallas C... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Petro 8
News Gigantic video boards a target at Cowboys Stadium (Aug '09) Aug '09 Romo 7
More from around the web