Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron hint...

Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron hints at threat to Ronnie Brow...

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Miami Dolphins coach Cam Cameron hints at threat to Ronnie Brow.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Coach Cam Cameron's vague stance on the running back battle spoke volumes about running backs Ronnie Brown and Jesse Chatman .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

y-not

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 20, 2007
Call this article the negative report of the day - so and so dropped this - this was underthrown - that was deflected - blah blah blah..........

What a waste of time!

Oh! by the way - don't hold your breath R Brown will start the season opener!!!
Jet Fan

Covington, LA

#2 Aug 21, 2007
Roonie Brown? three yards and a cloud of dust.
I'd like to see him Tap dance before running through the hole,the old soft shoe. The routine would have to be short,very short with this offensive line.
LegioXIII

AOL

#3 Aug 21, 2007
Yeah..like the Jests have a RB! Thomas Jones...please he is the slowest RB in the NFl (on his 4th NFL team)!! Coach Mangina could be him in the forty.
bfd

Phenix City, AL

#4 Aug 21, 2007
mangina, heh heh heh
patsfan

Hollywood, FL

#5 Aug 23, 2007
Cameron now wants to replace Ronnie B. with Chatman. Their 20 mill dollar RB is returning kicks in the 4th qtr during preseason. I just don't know what it going to take for phins fan to realized how incompetent this guy really is,
and I'm not even joking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvin Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Add International Player; Release Quar... (Jul '08) Sep '08 RAIDER MISTERIO 7
News Dolphins claim three players -- South Florida S... (Sep '07) Sep '07 West-Sider 45
More from around the web