Pacman Jones Still Thinks He's a Dall...

Pacman Jones Still Thinks He's a Dallas Cowboy

There are 5 comments on the Dallas Observer story from Jan 31, 2009, titled Pacman Jones Still Thinks He's a Dallas Cowboy. In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

Dude, there's no looking back. Is there? You know those pigs that were raised by dogs so when they grew up they thought they were, well, dogs? Pacman Jones is a pig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

Rhett Nichols

Titusville, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2009
Wow the person who wrote this article is a complete idiot even if that did happen it was more than a year ago the kid has changed
i am a true dallas fan and as a dallas fan im saying dallas needs to shut up and play football.
with that said pacman jones is a great CB he is young fast and has great hands
my vote is keep him

Since: Mar 08

Ford City

#2 Feb 8, 2009
The Cowgirls should give Pac-man a huge,multi-year contract! This year was proof that he is the best cover corner ever and will stay out of trouble no matter what happens around him. They may want to give TO more money too. LMAO!!!! If they do I can see them winning multiple titles.
Moo

AOL

#3 Feb 9, 2009
Pacman Jones Still Thinks He's a Dallas Cowboy, and Jessica thinks she is still thin.

“You can't handle the truth!!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 10, 2009
Maybe he can go back to wrestling & dress like a cowboy??
ELP Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2009
PacFag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martellus Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vice President Mike Pence stands during the pla... Oct 9 Fart Alert 4
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Images: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (Sep '14) Oct '14 CuntlerVision 23
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News 5 Ways the Chicago Bears Can Run the Ball Again... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web