Rams run roughshod on Romo-less Cowbo...

Rams run roughshod on Romo-less Cowboys 34-14

There are 3 comments on the South Idaho Press story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Rams run roughshod on Romo-less Cowboys 34-14. In it, South Idaho Press reports that:

Even on the road, the chorus of "Romo!, Romo!" from Dallas Cowboys' fans was easily audible at the start of the second half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Idaho Press.

newanarchy

Carrollton, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Ha ha ha, turn out the lights, the parties over.

Since: Oct 08

I heart Romo's nutz

#2 Oct 19, 2008
I wanted to play Romo but his dang gum pinky was sore. Anyone see that there WR fella I dun signed?
Jim Brown

Porter, TX

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Being without Romo is not the only reason for the COwboys' loss! Where's the defense? Was that what Wade Phillips was known for? All season for that matter. Special teams? Offensive line? Why didn't Jones get help in these areas instead of receiver? Opposing teams/coaches have our offense figured out!!! Good luck Jerry, selling out your new stadium!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martellus Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Images: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (Sep '14) Oct '14 CuntlerVision 23
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News 5 Ways the Chicago Bears Can Run the Ball Again... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Bears' Marc Trestman: There are no issues with ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Rock Says 4
More from around the web