Should Jason Witten sit?

Should Jason Witten sit?

There are 2 comments on the The Dallas Morning News story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Should Jason Witten sit?. In it, The Dallas Morning News reports that:

Jason Witten has sore ribs. He's hurting real bad. Maybe the Cowboys should sit him down for Seattle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dallas Morning News.

Shy

Amarillo, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2008
I think he should! He's an excellent player. He could seriously injure himself terribly bad if he continues to play before its completely healed.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 26, 2008
Cry baby wrote this:

"Jason Witten has sore ribs. He's hurting real bad. Maybe the Cowboys should sit him down for Seattle."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martellus Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Images: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (Sep '14) Oct '14 CuntlerVision 23
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News 5 Ways the Chicago Bears Can Run the Ball Again... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Bears' Marc Trestman: There are no issues with ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Rock Says 4
News Bears 24, Bengals 21 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web