Cowboys down Redskins

Cowboys down Redskins

There are 17 comments on the PennLive.com story from Nov 16, 2008, titled Cowboys down Redskins. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Cowboys' tight end Martellus Bennett, center, celebrates his fourth-quarter touchdown with his teammates Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

sweet girl

Cherry Valley, AR

#1 Nov 17, 2008
Great game!! The defense did an outstanding job. When Tony's finger gets 100% we will be unstoppable.
Leigh Ann

Cartersville, VA

#2 Nov 17, 2008
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS????

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#3 Nov 17, 2008
I would not be so quick to celebrate. Redskins suck and the Boys sucked for 3 quarters. Yes a "W" is still a Win no matter what. But there are alot of issues that have not been resolved.

Special teams, penalties, T.O dropping the ball, Romo throwing the picks.

No they are not there yet. Its gonna be along 6 games. They cannot let the other team rack up the score. The Boys cannot wait till the 4th quarter to snap it into place.

Hold your celebrations. The Giants, the Ravens, and the Steelers are gonna be tough. Remember they need to win at least 10 wins and the other teams in front of them need to start loosing.

A realistic die-hard fan has spoken.
sweet girl

Cherry Valley, AR

#4 Nov 17, 2008
I realise penalties are a big problem. Flozel Adams should ride pine for some of the stupid stuff he pulled. But, the offensive line did a much better job protecting Tony than they did the first time we played Washington and the defense was outstanding.

I'm not saying we go into the play-offs as champions. I'm just saying we get there.
Leigh Ann

Cartersville, VA

#5 Nov 18, 2008
This is just professional football, the outcome don't depend on someone's life. We aren't talking about a cure for cancer.

Why all the dissecting?
Cowboysfansince7 5

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 18, 2008
Damn, biatch slapped by a girl. Poor smooth.
sweet girl

Cherry Valley, AR

#7 Nov 18, 2008
Leigh Ann wrote:
This is just professional football, the outcome don't depend on someone's life. We aren't talking about a cure for cancer.
Why all the dissecting?
If you don't care, then why did you post?

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#8 Nov 18, 2008
Leigh Ann wrote:
Why all the dissecting?
Better yet...why are you even in here then?
Cowgirls

AOL

#9 Nov 18, 2008
sweet girl wrote:
When Tony's finger gets 100% we will be unstoppable.
Like your post was any better. Even with a 100% finger he chokes.
sweet girl

Cherry Valley, AR

#10 Nov 19, 2008
Cowgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your post was any better. Even with a 100% finger he chokes.
He didn't choke. Even after throwing an interception, he still stayed in there and played a good game.
Leigh Ann

Cartersville, VA

#11 Nov 19, 2008
sweet girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care, then why did you post?
Because I can...

Why are you worried about my post?
Leigh Ann

Cartersville, VA

#12 Nov 19, 2008
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet...why are you even in here then?
Why do you care?...
Leigh Ann

Cartersville, VA

#13 Nov 19, 2008
To all my admirers....

It's just a game, why the smartness? You don't want to go there, you CAN'T go there.

Is it that you get paid for publicizing?....NO or
Is it that you have no life so you have the time to dissect the situation?.....YES

Get over it, how about them Cowboys?
Singe

Saint Petersburg, FL

#14 Nov 19, 2008
As usual, Jerry Jones had his hottie waiting for him after the game.

http://people.alfred.edu/~rlb4/images/Garconi...
Leigh Ann

Cartersville, VA

#15 Nov 19, 2008
Singe wrote:
As usual, Jerry Jones had his hottie waiting for him after the game.
http://people.alfred.edu/~rlb4/images/Garconi...
LOL OMG

Why are my coworkers looking at me wondering what's going on. That was soooo funny!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 20, 2008
I'm just happy to see them play as a team again. It was a rough couple of weeks and I was afraid the Cowboys were falling apart. If they keep their heads in the game they could easily be 8-4 going into the toughest part of the last part of their schedule. But despite the 49ers record they have been keeping it close with a lot of teams so there's no room for looking ahead. Here's hoping the Cowboys can end with at least a 10 win season.
Leigh Ann wrote:
To all my admirers....
It's just a game, why the smartness? You don't want to go there, you CAN'T go there.
Is it that you get paid for publicizing?....NO or
Is it that you have no life so you have the time to dissect the situation?.....YES
Get over it, how about them Cowboys?
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 20, 2008
sweet girl wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't choke. Even after throwing an interception, he still stayed in there and played a good game.
Moron, 0-2 in the playoffs = choke referance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martellus Bennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the Bears handle Martellus Bennett? (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 4
News Bears overcome slow start to beat Buccaneers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Matt 2
News Images: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (Sep '14) Oct '14 CuntlerVision 23
News Rodgers carves up Bears defense in road win (Sep '14) Sep '14 Forestfarts 2
News Jags' Henne, Bortles sharp in 20-19 loss to Bears (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 9
News 5 Ways the Chicago Bears Can Run the Ball Again... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Bears' Marc Trestman: There are no issues with ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 The Rock Says 4
More from around the web