Lions DE missing off Florida Coast

Lions DE missing off Florida Coast

There are 23 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 1, 2009, titled Lions DE missing off Florida Coast. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Two NFL players are among a group of boaters reported missing off Florida's Gulf Coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ellen

Montague, MI

#21 Mar 1, 2009
Here......... kitty,kitty kitty. I wonder if the boat sank as fast in the water as the Lion's did on the field.
kkkg

Madison Heights, MI

#22 Mar 1, 2009
its not looking to good for them finding them. hopefully they got lost and there cell phones are dead or something. my prayers go out to them and there families.Hope we hear some good news soon coming out of this.... and to all you jerks have some heart and hope for the best, there just like
every other human being!
Gabbylittleangel

Tampa, FL

#23 Mar 1, 2009
Becky wrote:
I wonder if they have tried picking up their cell phone signals? Does that really work? I would bet everyone has one.

News reports tonight say that they have picked up the gps. The problem is the 14 ft seas, the 30 mph wind gust and the rain. Not to mention that the temp has dropped about 40 degrees today.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs, Raiders game haunted by rogue pigeon (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Nov '10 anonymous 22
News The latest on the missing NFL boaters (Sep '10) Sep '10 Maggie 1
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Mar '10 Long Island Gal 68
News After boating accident, Schuyler left to ask, '... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Concerned Boater 1
News New information on NFL players who perished at sea (Mar '09) Aug '09 Anoy 74
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--Linebackers (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 2
More from around the web