Missing NFL players: Corey Smith and ...

Missing NFL players: Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper missing fro...

There are 90 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Missing NFL players: Corey Smith and Marquis Cooper missing fro.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The Coast Guard says it has found a person clinging to an overturned boat off Florida's Gulf Coast, but could not immediately confirm whether it is the same boat carrying NFL players Corey Smith, Marquis Cooper ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Danielle

Ardmore, PA

#88 Mar 7, 2009
These guys seemed like all around great guys. I never heard anything negative about Corey Smith or Marquis Cooper.
Gabbylittleangel

Tampa, FL

#89 Mar 7, 2009
Cher wrote:
...How do you know he didn't ask about his friends??....

That part seems to be true.
He was near death when they found him, and WAS UNABLE TO SPEAK!

If Cilla had read ANY of the news reports, she would know that he spent several days in ICU.

Cilla, have you watched a lot of those old shipwreck movies where people fight over the life boat?
Ari Fernandez

Ardmore, PA

#90 Mar 9, 2009
Cilla don't be ridiculous.
Bronzevilla

Chicago, IL

#91 Mar 18, 2009
Has anyone heard that they were "fishing" for drugs? I read on Bossip.com that this was a drug swap gone bad.

Since: Jun 08

United States

#92 Mar 20, 2009
Bronzevilla wrote:
Has anyone heard that they were "fishing" for drugs? I read on Bossip.com that this was a drug swap gone bad.
I have not heard this, but I completely believe it. It was on the internet, right? I also know for a fact that two of these "guys" were actually pre-op transsexuals. The source would not name which one was not a pre-op, but the interesting thing about the third "guy" was that "he" was an NFL player who was actually a woman. He was just about ready to publish his book about his trials and tribulations of secretly being a woman in a man's game. Tose are the facts, but there has been some speculation that a group of the NFL player's teammates were very upset about the book and its allegations that they could not tell that "he" was a woman even though they showered with him after every practice and game. They wanted to silence this scandal before the news hit the streets. Of course, I do not believe rumors until they are proven to be true, but it sounds like they aer probably true and we will all learn about this situation soon.
Karinna Rosales

Great Falls, VA

#93 Mar 20, 2009
good luck
Bronzevilla

Chicago, IL

#95 Mar 21, 2009
Conspiracy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard this, but I completely believe it. It was on the internet, right? I also know for a fact that two of these "guys" were actually pre-op transsexuals. The source would not name which one was not a pre-op, but the interesting thing about the third "guy" was that "he" was an NFL player who was actually a woman. He was just about ready to publish his book about his trials and tribulations of secretly being a woman in a man's game. Tose are the facts, but there has been some speculation that a group of the NFL player's teammates were very upset about the book and its allegations that they could not tell that "he" was a woman even though they showered with him after every practice and game. They wanted to silence this scandal before the news hit the streets. Of course, I do not believe rumors until they are proven to be true, but it sounds like they aer probably true and we will all learn about this situation soon.
Wow--that's interestimg! If you go to Youtube and type in Marquis Cooper's name, you will see his wife's interview with the news media in Florida. Let's just say, she doesn't seem distraught at all! As a matter of fact--she's smiling!!

Since: Jun 08

United States

#96 Mar 22, 2009
Bronzevilla wrote:
<quoted text>Wow--that's interestimg! If you go to Youtube and type in Marquis Cooper's name, you will see his wife's interview with the news media in Florida. Let's just say, she doesn't seem distraught at all! As a matter of fact--she's smiling!!
If that is, indeed, "his" wife.
Bronzevilla

Chicago, IL

#97 Mar 22, 2009
Conspiracy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is, indeed, "his" wife.
Please give the link to the "pre-op" scandal story. Thanks. It will be very interesting to see how this whole thing pans out! Did you see the "wife's" interview?
lisa

Brentwood, TN

#99 Apr 12, 2009
there may be a possibility that the three men skipped country. seen a boat light and swam to it and left the country. who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs, Raiders game haunted by rogue pigeon (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Nov '10 anonymous 22
News The latest on the missing NFL boaters (Sep '10) Sep '10 Maggie 1
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Mar '10 Long Island Gal 68
News After boating accident, Schuyler left to ask, '... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Concerned Boater 1
News New information on NFL players who perished at sea (Mar '09) Aug '09 Anoy 74
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--Linebackers (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 2
More from around the web