Report: Coast Guard spent $1.6M seeki...

Report: Coast Guard spent $1.6M seeking four lost ...

There are 3 comments on the KSNT-TV Topeka story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Report: Coast Guard spent $1.6M seeking four lost .... In it, KSNT-TV Topeka reports that:

In this handout from the U.S. Coast Guard, Nick Schuyler, a former University of South Florida football player, is lifted aboard a U.S. Coast Guard helicopter after being rescued from a capsized boat March 2, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSNT-TV Topeka.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#1 Mar 10, 2009
and it was worth every penny as they saved one man's life!
Ari F

Ardmore, PA

#2 Mar 10, 2009
It sure as hell was!
a GIANT forever

Hampton Bays, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2009
the money shouldnt matter.the amount shouldnt have been printed.the families of the deceased really dont want to hear what it cost.IM SURE OF THAT!GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs, Raiders game haunted by rogue pigeon (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Nov '10 anonymous 22
News The latest on the missing NFL boaters (Sep '10) Sep '10 Maggie 1
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Mar '10 Long Island Gal 68
News After boating accident, Schuyler left to ask, '... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Concerned Boater 1
News New information on NFL players who perished at sea (Mar '09) Aug '09 Anoy 74
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--Linebackers (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 2
More from around the web