Coast Guard Finds One Survivor; NFL P...

Coast Guard Finds One Survivor; NFL Players Still Missing

There are 25 comments on the story from Mar 2, 2009, titled Coast Guard Finds One Survivor; NFL Players Still Missing. In it, reports that:

NFL players Corey Smith, Marquis Cooper and another man, William Bleakley, remain missing, while the Coast Guard announced it had recovered former University of South Florida football player Nick Schulyer clinging to an overturned boat off Florida's Gulf Coast. The four men were reported missing early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
treading water

Memphis, TN

#21 Mar 3, 2009
Bronzeville wrote:
I know it's a stereotype, but is anyone really surprised that it was the white dude who knew how to swim?
No, the sharks just like dark meat better.

River Grove, IL

#22 Mar 3, 2009
Donna Atlanta GA wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there was going to be someone ignorant enough to say this.
That means you were thinkin' it too!
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

#23 Mar 4, 2009
treading water wrote:
<quoted text>No, the sharks just like dark meat better.
Do you think Obama knows how to swim? Or does he just stay in the shallow end playing Opss!! there it is. Opss! there it is.
Grabbing people in inappropriate places.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#25 Mar 4, 2009
shockzap wrote:
Seriously though, prays for the men"
I'm glad you found time to laugh before excersizing self righteousness.
I apologize, there is no excuse. Prayers for the men are first and foremost.

Antioch, CA

#26 Mar 6, 2009
Not to come off as a wet blanket but I was hearing about this condition in which desperate people who are stuck out to see will drink Salt Water which makes you more thirsty and you drink more until you're poisoned and then it's like taking LSD. You start to see things like a mirage and in this case, 3 of the 4 men swore they saw a light off in the distance thinking it was land. The one guy left behind tried to convince them it was nothing but all three of those men pulled off their shirts and tried to swim out to it. I'm curious what the skeptics will think though. not to sound mean but there is always one who will think this was a murder plot by the man left behind. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquis Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs, Raiders game haunted by rogue pigeon (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Nov '10 anonymous 22
News The latest on the missing NFL boaters (Sep '10) Sep '10 Maggie 1
News Survivor: Football players lost at sea took off... (Mar '09) Mar '10 Long Island Gal 68
News After boating accident, Schuyler left to ask, '... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Concerned Boater 1
News New information on NFL players who perished at sea (Mar '09) Aug '09 Anoy 74
News Oakland Raiders camp battles--Linebackers (Aug '09) Aug '09 Achmed 2
More from around the web