Oh, shucks: Nebraska roasts Nevada

Oh, shucks: Nebraska roasts Nevada

There are 3 comments on the RGJ.com story from Dec 29, 2007, titled Oh, shucks: Nebraska roasts Nevada. In it, RGJ.com reports that:

“I was pleased overall the way the offensive line blocked”

Nevada went toe-to-toe with No. 20 Nebraska for most of the first half Saturday. via RGJ.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com.

NU blows

Wichita, KS

#1 Dec 31, 2007
Aw sucks: Who didn't beat nebraska in football. home for the holidays is a good look for you. leave football bowl games for average or better teams.
former husker

Fenton, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2008
NU blows wrote:
Aw sucks: Who didn't beat nebraska in football. home for the holidays is a good look for you. leave football bowl games for average or better teams.
Hope the tornado doesn't destroy your trailer-home. How many championships does your Jayhawks have? Oh yeah, NONE!!!!!!!!!
KU WINS

Wichita, KS

#3 Jan 7, 2008
former husker: must mean you are a baylor fan now. you're just saying that cause you already lost your trailer in a meth lab accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlon Lucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nebraska coach Pelini dismisses I-back Castille (Aug '09) Aug '09 Tommie Frasier 1
News NFL 2009 Draft Profile Marlon Lucky Nebraska RB (Jun '09) Jun '09 Silvia 1
News SHELBURNE: Being Lucky for five years after lea... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Jordan of Omaha 32
News Maiava stands out in Shrine Game - Sports (Jan '09) Jan '09 cuttlefish 3
News Maiava stands out in Shrine Game - Sports News (Jan '09) Jan '09 Great Kid 2
News Marlon Lucky: Should I Stay or Should I Go? (Jan '08) Jan '08 Broadway Joe 9
News As The World Turns, All The Wrong Moves (Oct '07) Oct '07 Husk1 2
More from around the web