Power Ranking 8 NFL Teams in Need of a New Starting Quarterback in 2013

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport

The 2013 NFL season is approaching at a rapid pace, and the landscape of the NFL could look quite different with its arrival considering a quarter of the league has an issue at the quarterback position.

Full Story
NJ Raider

East Brunswick, NJ

#1 Feb 9, 2013
This is absolutely the wrong direction. We can not waste the 3rd pick on Geno Smith. There are too many other areas to focus on. Trade down and pick up a second rounder to then give us. First, second and third rounder. Turn the reigns over to Pryor and bulk the defense.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Feb 9, 2013
You're 100% right NJ...Geno Smith is not a top notch QB...he may be the best available this year, but he's not worth a high first round pick. There are 3 can't miss players that we should grab one of because they could all help us...one is a OT, one's a DT, and my favorite is a DE.
RAIDER4LiFE

Mesa, AZ

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Pick Star werner or Moore!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Lol, this article is laughable. I'm not even sure this guy watches the games. Jets at # 8? Cardinals at #6?

I think it was Aaron Rodgers who said something like "when you are a QB, you get too much of the credit, and you also get too much of the blame".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Sanchez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles Position Battle Update: Mark Sanchez is ... Aug '14 Chicago Steak Co 1
Mark Sanchez's Jets career: A timeline Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
NFL trade rumors: Jets owner interested in DeSe... Mar '14 Kenny Chesney Co... 3
Big moves: Jets sign Vick and release Sanchez Mar '14 Dogfarts 9
Kawakami: Oakland Raiders must find QB (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 27
New York Jets Rumors: Michael Vick Close To Sig... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Becoming Healthy 6
Vikings Free Agent Rumors: Michael Vick or Mark... (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mark Sanchez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••