Power Ranking 8 NFL Teams in Need of ...

Power Ranking 8 NFL Teams in Need of a New Starting Quarterback in 2013

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Power Ranking 8 NFL Teams in Need of a New Starting Quarterback in 2013. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The 2013 NFL season is approaching at a rapid pace, and the landscape of the NFL could look quite different with its arrival considering a quarter of the league has an issue at the quarterback position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

NJ Raider

East Brunswick, NJ

#1 Feb 9, 2013
This is absolutely the wrong direction. We can not waste the 3rd pick on Geno Smith. There are too many other areas to focus on. Trade down and pick up a second rounder to then give us. First, second and third rounder. Turn the reigns over to Pryor and bulk the defense.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Feb 9, 2013
You're 100% right NJ...Geno Smith is not a top notch QB...he may be the best available this year, but he's not worth a high first round pick. There are 3 can't miss players that we should grab one of because they could all help us...one is a OT, one's a DT, and my favorite is a DE.

Mesa, AZ

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Pick Star werner or Moore!!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Lol, this article is laughable. I'm not even sure this guy watches the games. Jets at # 8? Cardinals at #6?

I think it was Aaron Rodgers who said something like "when you are a QB, you get too much of the credit, and you also get too much of the blame".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Sanchez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow has one more chance to impress Chip K... Sep '15 Fart news 9
News Tim Tebow runs for a score in Eagles' victory o... Aug '15 Fart news 6
News Eagles, Bradford talking extension Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Eagles' Kelce blasts Giants punter's QB shots Jun '15 Hike the farts 2
News Report: Eagles Sign Tim Tebow (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 19
News Tebow time? Controversial QB works out with NFL... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Eagles Hotel Cali... 4
News Tim Tebow Works Out With Philadelphia Eagles (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web