Analyzing 5 Potential New York Jets Salary Cap Casualties in the 2013 Offseason

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport

Freddie Kreuger isn't as much of a nightmare as the New York Jets salary cap situation is heading into this offseason.

Full Story
Cook

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Jan 23, 2013
The jets Organization is run like sh$? Sell the franchise. They have to much issues going on right now. They won't be a playoff team for at least 5 years. They are handcuffed with dirty Sanchez & Revis. Buy the time the team does something right they will have lost to many fans. They are worse then the mets. It's sad to see a ny -nj team play so bad. They kept Rex ; why not get rid of everything that went wrong and start from scratch?. That whole salary cap issues just reflects how bad the organization is ran. Let Sanchez and Revis go get Alex smith and get a 2rd db in the draft. Smith cant throw to deep but at least he won't fumble on his ol mans ass. U guys will still suck in 2013 than u can use your next draft on a good qb in 2014 draft. There ain't that many good qb this year. Don't think your new gm will fix your mess in one season
Oddball

Denver, CO

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Always with the negative waves Cook
Always with the negative waves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Sanchez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles Position Battle Update: Mark Sanchez is ... Aug '14 Chicago Steak Co 1
Mark Sanchez's Jets career: A timeline Mar '14 He Hate Me 1
NFL trade rumors: Jets owner interested in DeSe... Mar '14 Kenny Chesney Co... 3
Big moves: Jets sign Vick and release Sanchez (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dogfarts 9
Kawakami: Oakland Raiders must find QB (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 27
New York Jets Rumors: Michael Vick Close To Sig... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Becoming Healthy 6
Vikings Free Agent Rumors: Michael Vick or Mark... (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 3
•••
•••

Mark Sanchez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••