Penn State football comments: PSU blu...

Penn State football comments: PSU blueprint to defeat Alabama

There are 10 comments on the PennLive.com story from Aug 23, 2011, titled Penn State football comments: PSU blueprint to defeat Alabama. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Does Penn State have a chance at defeating college football's preseason No. 2 Alabama when the storied programs face off on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

u s o a

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
49 to 3 bama rtr

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2011
They would need the 1995 team to show up instead of the current team, then they'd need to youth-ify them and maybe they could beat bama.

PSU, I'm still pulling for you, though.
kevin

Macon, GA

#3 Aug 23, 2011
PSU does have a chance to win. Im pulling for my team though. Roll Tide.
trooper 2

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2011
anybody hase a chance on any givein day but we are the crimson tide

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 24, 2011
He was right about one thing, loading up the box to stop the running game is the blueprint for stopping Bama. But I just don't think PSU has the team to do it. Maybe home-field advantage will help them, but your Tide will win in PA. Even with that being said, GO PSU!
trooper 2 wrote:
anybody hase a chance on any givein day but we are the crimson tide
fightfan

Medina, OH

#6 Aug 24, 2011
I bet Joe Pa is really dead. Its like weekend at Bernies. That kid that ran into him that injured him came up with.a bunch of rope on him.
fightfan

Medina, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2011
kevin wrote:
PSU does have a chance to win. Im pulling for my team though. Roll Tide.
If Alabama throws picks and PSU plays a good solid game then yes.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 24, 2011
McGloin = 5 interceptions
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>If Alabama throws picks and PSU plays a good solid game then yes.
trooper 2

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
McGloin = 5 interceptions<quoted text>
49 to 14 tide
Plumbcr8zy

Newnan, GA

#10 Aug 25, 2011
Penn State will need more more experience at defense to pull this off, but still a formidable opponent to say the least, unlike last years team they have improved, but still not to the point to dominate this offense. RTR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Barron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Alabama Football: Power Ranking the Crimson Tid... (Jun '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 254
News Alabama did fans wrong by claiming false champi... (Jul '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 146
News Alabama has plan to stay atop college football ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ruger16 4
News Alabama Football: Players Who Must Step Up for ... (May '12) Jun '12 T-Town Clown 7
News 2012 NFL Draft Order: NY Jets and Teams in Need... (Apr '12) Apr '12 bigirishman 1
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions Select S Mar... (Apr '12) Apr '12 i hated travis fi... 1
More from around the web