Mark Barron on the road to physical r...

Mark Barron on the road to physical recovery at Alabama's spring practice

There are 8 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Mar 23, 2011, titled Mark Barron on the road to physical recovery at Alabama's spring practice. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

Mark Barron 's return to practice Monday signaled a key moment in his physical recovery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Why is he still on the team, he got arrested for impeding an investigation in Mobile and should be kicked off the team. At Bama you have to be executed for murder before you are off the team if you are a star. They might suspend you if you aren't a star or it's durring the off season.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Mar 28, 2011
They will also suspend you if you aren't going to play to make room for some players in a year that they over recruited, they will actually look into your grades then.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#3 Mar 28, 2011
BigDan wrote:
They will also suspend you if you aren't going to play to make room for some players in a year that they over recruited, they will actually look into your grades then.
thats the way we roll!!!! we want to win !!!! the hell with a good boy ... lets make good grades... we want a winner.. be good or be gone

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Mar 28, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats the way we roll!!!! we want to win !!!! the hell with a good boy ... lets make good grades... we want a winner.. be good or be gone
It's nothing to be proud of, they should try playing by the rules, It's not like it's some little program that needs every advantage it can get.
b harris

Ringgold, GA

#5 Apr 5, 2011
well at least his name isnt scam newton and he didnt steal a computer

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Apr 5, 2011
b harris wrote:
that is all you got? wow. Bama is worse than I thought.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#7 Apr 5, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
that is all you got? wow. Bama is worse than I thought.
come on Dan that was a great post...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Apr 5, 2011
b harris wrote:
You are right, he tried covering up grand theft auto, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Barron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Alabama Football: Power Ranking the Crimson Tid... (Jun '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 254
News Alabama did fans wrong by claiming false champi... (Jul '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 146
News Alabama has plan to stay atop college football ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ruger16 4
News Alabama Football: Players Who Must Step Up for ... (May '12) Jun '12 T-Town Clown 7
News 2012 NFL Draft Order: NY Jets and Teams in Need... (Apr '12) Apr '12 bigirishman 1
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions Select S Mar... (Apr '12) Apr '12 i hated travis fi... 1
More from around the web