Alabama spring football news and notes

Alabama spring football news and notes

There are 4 comments on the Alabama Live story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Alabama spring football news and notes. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Cameras almost outnumbered the people inside Alabama's indoor football practice facility Tuesday to watch three NFL hopefuls work out for scouts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Tide looking good on the TV

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#3 Apr 16, 2011
PULL IT OUT

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 16, 2011
That's a bad idea
T-Town Clown wrote:
PULL IT OUT
trooper 2

United States

#5 May 19, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
That's a bad idea<quoted text>suckeyes
suckeyes realy arent football material sorry you had to hear this from me ill teach you how to cheer for the team you need to follow here we go roll bama roll you dont have to thank me but your welcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Barron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Alabama Football: Power Ranking the Crimson Tid... (Jun '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 254
News Alabama did fans wrong by claiming false champi... (Jul '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 146
News Alabama has plan to stay atop college football ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ruger16 4
News Alabama Football: Players Who Must Step Up for ... (May '12) Jun '12 T-Town Clown 7
News 2012 NFL Draft Order: NY Jets and Teams in Need... (Apr '12) Apr '12 bigirishman 1
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions Select S Mar... (Apr '12) Apr '12 i hated travis fi... 1
More from around the web