Alabama Football: Players Who Must Step Up for Crimson Tide to Repeat as Champs

May 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

After hoisting the BCS National Championship trophy for the second time during his tenure at Alabama, Nick Saban sat down in April and watched as five key players were drafted within the first 35 picks of the 2012 NFL Draft.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2012

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

NICK WILL PULL IT OUT YO

rtr
Arrow J

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

2009 was a learning tool for Nick Saban. He learn to play the backups and that he did in 2011. This defense will not be dead on with last years but by seasons end they will be past that of the 2011 team. The talent is over the top and young. Never let young be an excuse why you can not achieve. Coach Saban said "My fault in 2010. I did not have the future ready. That will not happen again". So 2011 saw eight players get serious playing time and that will be the key to 2012.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Arrow J wrote:
2009 was a learning tool for Nick Saban. He learn to play the backups and that he did in 2011. This defense will not be dead on with last years but by seasons end they will be past that of the 2011 team. The talent is over the top and young. Never let young be an excuse why you can not achieve. Coach Saban said "My fault in 2010. I did not have the future ready. That will not happen again". So 2011 saw eight players get serious playing time and that will be the key to 2012.
great post Arrow!!!! Saban is building a ARMY in T-Town

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Alabama football SUCKS!!!!!! YO!!! Isn't that right, BOO? LOL Geaux Tigers!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

deathvalley wrote:
Alabama football SUCKS!!!!!! YO!!! Isn't that right, BOO? LOL Geaux Tigers!!!!
i got your tiger hanging
jay roy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

hey boo them people at lus kno alot about suckin and i thought about that and if i was an lsu fan id suck to hahahahahahahahahahahaha GEAUX ROLL TIDE ROLL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

jay roy wrote:
hey boo them people at lus kno alot about suckin and i thought about that and if i was an lsu fan id suck to hahahahahahahahahahahaha GEAUX ROLL TIDE ROLL
The Jungle Cat!!!!!!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS
ROLL TIDE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••