Sooners are No. 1, but SEC dominates ...

Sooners are No. 1, but SEC dominates the polls

There are 12 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Aug 21, 2011, titled Sooners are No. 1, but SEC dominates the polls. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The votes are in, and once again Oklahoma is the team to beat in college football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Eric

Dallas, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Oklahoma is always rank high in the poles but, at the end of the season they never seems to have what it takes to prove that they are worth there ranking.

Since: Jan 11

Frisco, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Eric wrote:
Oklahoma is always rank high in the poles but, at the end of the season they never seems to have what it takes to prove that they are worth there ranking.
7 time National Champs
OK
Texas=SUCK
BOOMER
SOONER
trooper2

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2011
quiz time we have won 13 national championships you got it we are the crimson tide your prize is if your good enuf you can play us for the national title this 2011 season thank you for takein this football quiz roll tide roll

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2011
trooper2 wrote:
quiz time we have won 13 national championships you got it we are the crimson tide your prize is if your good enuf you can play us for the national title this 2011 season thank you for takein this football quiz roll tide roll
Ok we have 7 real national Championships
When we say we are #1 we are!!!!

How many NC do you claim that someone else does? 7-8

BOOMER
SOONER

And I have always had respect for the tide, went to the home and home.
By the way we won both.
trooper2

United States

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Themonsterlives wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok we have 7 real national Championships
When we say we are #1 we are!!!!
How many NC do you claim that someone else does? 7-8
BOOMER
SOONER
And I have always had respect for the tide, went to the home and home.
By the way we won both.
you shit to we have proof of championships just cause someone wishes thay had them dont make any differenc baby we are the united states of alabama

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2011
trooper2 wrote:
<quoted text>you shit to we have proof of championships just cause someone wishes thay had them dont make any differenc baby we are the united states of alabama
Ok I like this PLEASE list the years you claim the NC

“I am an awesome person”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 31, 2011
Choklahoma sucks they will get beat by an SEC team again if they even get to the title game.

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 31, 2011
trooper2 wrote:
<quoted text>you shit to we have proof of championships just cause someone wishes thay had them dont make any differenc baby we are the united states of alabama
Ok more than likely, you're like Arkansas, in the 60's lost their bowl game and still claim the NC
Once again I have respect 4 the tide
The SEC is full of ?????

Dallas, TX

#9 Aug 31, 2011
Themonsterlives wrote:
<quoted text>Ok more than likely, you're like Arkansas, in the 60's lost their bowl game and still claim the NC
Once again I have respect 4 the tide
The SEC is full of ?????
Texass=SUCK
trooper2

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2011
Themonsterlives wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I like this PLEASE list the years you claim the NC
1925 26 30 34 41 61 64 65 73 78 79 92 and 09 now if you are claiming same year you lie we have them in our trophie case come and see
sports-all sports

Brooksville, FL

#11 Sep 2, 2011
At least 17 key Sooner players will be held out of certain games so they can maintain their studies at a high level.
The coaching staff is in full agreement.
south bama

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2011
sports-all sports wrote:
At least 17 key Sooner players will be held out of certain games so they can maintain their studies at a high level.
The coaching staff is in full agreement.
well now aint you something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Barron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Alabama Football: Power Ranking the Crimson Tid... (Jun '12) Dec '12 ART DECO MAN 254
News Alabama did fans wrong by claiming false champi... (Jul '12) Dec '12 Matt from Columbus 146
News Alabama has plan to stay atop college football ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ruger16 4
News Alabama Football: Players Who Must Step Up for ... (May '12) Jun '12 T-Town Clown 7
News 2012 NFL Draft Order: NY Jets and Teams in Need... (Apr '12) Apr '12 bigirishman 1
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions Select S Mar... (Apr '12) Apr '12 i hated travis fi... 1
More from around the web