A Question of Layoffs vs. Payoffs

There are 1 comment on the Mar 4, 2009, The Washington Post story titled A Question of Layoffs vs. Payoffs. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

As long as the Washington Redskins go by the motto 'why pay less?' it will be difficult to defend them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

jay in phx

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2009
what can I say? I was a life long skins fan from the 60s to the 90s, before Danny bought the team. Since Napoleon bought it, this is the norm. Never, ever, in the history of mankind, has the urban slang "SMS," as in Short Man Syndrome, applied as it does to Daniel Snyder. He is the epitome of the sterotype: someone who could NEVER do anything athletic, who was some punk goof growing up, who, because of his dad's wealth, made it big and now dominates in whatever pathetic way he can. Honestly -- we should pray for him. He is more lost than people on the streets today.

"An escapee"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcus Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Make Draft a Real Show (Apr '09) Apr '09 Keyshawn Johnson 5
News Zorn Says Redskins Aren't Pursuing Cutler (Mar '09) Mar '09 KY Skins Fan 5
News Despite Big Ticket Additions, Holes Remain for ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 HB BLADES 2
News Alvarez win the midget division title (Mar '09) Mar '09 Californian reader 1
News Redskins land free-agent prize, snagging DT Alb... (Feb '09) Feb '09 BOB 1
News Redskins Retool Samuels's Contract (Feb '09) Feb '09 mhoover 1
News Redskins keen on Orakpo (Feb '09) Feb '09 HB BLADES 1
More from around the web