Jags' new WR is clear-cut favorite

Jags' new WR is clear-cut favorite

There are 4 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 6, 2007, titled Jags' new WR is clear-cut favorite. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Jaguars can't tell you whom their next No. 1 receiver will be -- if there is one -- or even how a trio of returning pass-catchers will mesh with a slew of newcomers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

trainer

AOL

#1 Jul 30, 2007
I think Jimmy Farris is an outstanding wide receiver with great hands,and good speed.Good on special teams,and outstanding work ethics.
BGreen

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Charles Sharon Has Shown Vast Improvement in The Off-season An I Think He Will Be The Receiver To Watch.
trainer

AOL

#3 Aug 3, 2007
Istill think it will be Farris.He is good oN Special teams,and a great route runner.
trainer

AOL

#4 Aug 3, 2007
I cant type today,I still Think Farris is the 'dark horse' comming up fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcedes Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars optimistic about offense (Sep '14) Sep '14 Loseruars 1
News Top 10 players the Jaguars can't live without (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jokeuars 1
News Grading the Jacksonville Jaguars' Final 53-Man ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lameuars 1
News Jaguars' offensive tackle Cameron Bradfield rea... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Huddle Luv 1
News Sam: 'Jaguars building for distant future' (Oct '13) Oct '13 Emanuel Labor 4
News NFL's Jaguars unveil new uniforms, 2-tone helmets (Apr '13) Apr '13 NickC 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
More from around the web