Del Rio gets 9th year with Jaguars, s...

Del Rio gets 9th year with Jaguars, some changes

There are 4 comments on the SavannahNow story from Jan 4, 2011, titled Del Rio gets 9th year with Jaguars, some changes. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Jacksonville Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio's job is safe for another year. His role as defensive play caller is over, though.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

LOL

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Owner Weaver is too stupid and too cheap to buy out the contract del rio conned him into.......

so he keeps this NON-coaching figurehead and just takes away all his responsibilities.

8 years to build a 500 football team .......
and Weaver says.....del rio is the man to take us to the Super Bowl.....and, David (my finger hurts) Garrard is the QB to lead the team.

The jaguars losers have been playing Weaver and the fans for years....players that would be cut or reduced to 3rd string in any other organization are safe as long as they stick with del rio.

everything that is wrong with the jaguars points directly to the lack of a REAL head coach, but, Weaver denies this and simply says ...we have to figure out whats wrong......

news flash Weaver.....you're no football person either.....you're just too cheap and too lazy too fire del rio and find a real head coach.

Weaver is going to sell the team as soon as he can.....and, let the new owner fire del rio.......so he doesn't want to use any of his office sleeping time calling prospective coaches....

Hopefully the new owner will take the prenial losers somewhere else. Taxpayers have supported this losing proposition way too long.
jared

Arlington, TX

#2 Jan 17, 2011
i think jags r going to the super bowl and win it.GOD help them
LOLLY

Arlington, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Forever a JAGS fan always JAG fan
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#4 Jan 17, 2011
owner weaver is so queer for del rio he has allowed del rio to run off better coaching personel than most teams ever have on staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marcedes Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars optimistic about offense (Sep '14) Sep '14 Loseruars 1
News Top 10 players the Jaguars can't live without (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jokeuars 1
News Grading the Jacksonville Jaguars' Final 53-Man ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lameuars 1
News Jaguars' offensive tackle Cameron Bradfield rea... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Huddle Luv 1
News Sam: 'Jaguars building for distant future' (Oct '13) Oct '13 Emanuel Labor 4
News NFL's Jaguars unveil new uniforms, 2-tone helmets (Apr '13) Apr '13 NickC 1
News Percy Harvin Trade: Why The Jaguars Should Make... (Feb '13) Feb '13 gregspores 2
More from around the web