49ers flop vs. Falcons

49ers flop vs. Falcons

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Oct 12, 2009, titled 49ers flop vs. Falcons. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The San Francisco 49ers' leader knows he lost his cool. Mike Singletary became so frustrated with his team's poor play he couldn't help himself but to verbally respond to former 49er Harvey Dahl when the offensive lineman engaged the coach near the San Francisco sideline with Atlanta driving downfield again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

I approve this comment

Salinas, CA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
The 49ers looked terrible yesterday - they haven't looked that bad in 2 years. And it didn't look like they even cared. Hope the coach denies their time off this bye-week and makes them practice, practice, practice - because they need it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manny Lawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony Spencer Would Be an Amazing Upgrade for... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Joey crack 1
News Photos from the Cincinnati Bengals 17-6 pre-sea... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 1
News Raiders, Packers vying for same free agents (Mar '12) Mar '12 TexasRaider 1
News Which free agent will Raiders replace Wimbley w... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Left Overs 2
News 49ers, Raiders Player Fined For Hits (Nov '10) Nov '10 RaiderFaith 2
News Marin Catholic grad LaBoy agrees to terms to pl... (Apr '10) May '10 Bullfarts 5
News Bay area native Travis LaBoy signs with San Fra... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
More from around the web