Bob Sansevere: On and on with Vikings...

Bob Sansevere: On and on with Vikings defensive end Jared Allen

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 7, 2010, titled Bob Sansevere: On and on with Vikings defensive end Jared Allen. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

After going seven games with just one sack, Vikings defensive end Jared Allen came up huge in Sunday's game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Sherm

AOL

#1 Nov 8, 2010
What's with all these "Two Things With....." stories
bu that cheese gut Bob S?
Mrcmos

Cocoa, FL

#2 Nov 8, 2010
Let's also not get too giddy with the overated Mullet Boy. It was the hapless Cardinals. Let's see what he does in the next few games against teams with actual winning records.
c-man

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 8, 2010
shut up and sack the QB. Nobody cares what you think !
bulldogdutch

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 8, 2010
Jared i dont care what any one says about you. keep on with your tenacity. THis D is pretty darned GOOD

Since: Aug 10

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 8, 2010
I have noticed that AP has been going to the ground and raise his arms in the air after a touchdown. I think he has been doing this in solidarity for JA since the NFL came out with the stupid rule.

Go Vikes
the real just another day

Hugo, MN

#6 Nov 8, 2010
biggest two doucebags in the NFL play for the same team IMHO:

1:Bert Favor
2:JaRod Allan

Anyone want to discuss this, feel free to.... losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web