Vikings tweets with Bob Sansevere

Here are tweets from several Vikings after the firing of Brad Childress ... Wide receiver Greg Lewis : "Viking nation got what they wanted today no more Childress. Full Story
rtp405

Arcata, CA

#1 Nov 23, 2010
How comforting to rest our hopes for improvement on the shoulders of giants like McKinnie. Ugh!
IndyVikeFan

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2010
How deep of Madieu Williams to quote Col Sanders.

The way he tackles he obviously knows a lot about chicken
Sid Hartman

Anoka, MN

#3 Nov 23, 2010
McKinney sucks!! just another overpaid thug.
bob stone

Harvard, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2010
Tell me you don't actually draw a paycheck for what you do. Your ability as a journalist is bogus.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#5 Nov 23, 2010
I can see why McKinnie is such an overachiever.
Can anyone decipher a meaning out of that statement?
Rickytheviking

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Madieu Williams should not be on the roster next
year

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2010
40for60 wrote:
I think what he was trying to say was "if a tree falls in the forest, can the ice cream truck be far behind? If so, silence is sort of a silver color."

Either that, or he was just trying to confirm that he's the dumbest SOB that ever played the game.
A GOOD SIGN

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Only three tweets so far, I hope the Viking players are looking at film rather then their iphones.
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#9 Nov 23, 2010
Lets keep our minds on winning nothing else just gut it up and play. If we want lesllie frzier we got to win or they'll pick someone else end of season. go vikings.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#10 Nov 23, 2010
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what he was trying to say was "if a tree falls in the forest, can the ice cream truck be far behind? If so, silence is sort of a silver color."
Either that, or he was just trying to confirm that he's the dumbest SOB that ever played the game.
He makes enough money to be understood; maybe he should tweet through a translator.
erie-vike tard

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2010
Tweet: When this team only wins 3 more games without Chillytard...they should fire the entire roster next
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 23, 2010
40for60 wrote:
Offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie: "Now we r about 2 get our feet rubbed"

I'll try..........

Wow, no idea..........

But it explains other things.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
He makes enough money to be understood; maybe he should tweet through a translator.
I get so pissed off when I think that this big oaf took a scholarship away from someone that may have used it in school.
This guy is supposed to be a college graduate, yet he can't even speak.
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 23, 2010
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I get so pissed off when I think that this big oaf took a scholarship away from someone that may have used it in school.
He was drafted in 2006, 7th overall, by KLINK!

I dunno who decided to pay him so much.......

But there's the fingerprints.
light bulb

Stillwater, MN

#15 Nov 23, 2010
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
He was drafted in 2006, 7th overall, by KLINK!
I dunno who decided to pay him so much.......
But there's the fingerprints.
2003 by tice there bud.
Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Nov 23, 2010
light bulb wrote:
<quoted text> 2003 by tice there bud.
You are correct, light bulb.

Thanks for the note.

McKinny still sucks.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#17 Nov 24, 2010
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I get so **** off when I think that this big oaf took a scholarship away from someone that may have used it in school.
Bryant is probably reading this and laughing his *** off, maybe he learned how to speak from klink?
Suppose they want to keep Brad on in some capacity, like official foot rub therapist.
idea

Duluth, MN

#18 Nov 24, 2010
Mckinnie, what?
Lewis great player low salary great effort keep him on the team great 2nd stringer

Location hidden

#19 Nov 24, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bryant is probably reading this and laughing his *** off, maybe he learned how to speak from klink?
Suppose they want to keep Brad on in some capacity, like official foot rub therapist.
Maybe. Better guess is he's STILL reading it. I used some pretty big words in it, so it'll probably be another day or two before he's finished reading the whole thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web