Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NFC team for Pro Bowl

Full story: TwinCities.com

Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield was a late addition to Sunday's Pro Bowl, making the all-star team for the third time in 12 NFL seasons.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
purplehaze1

Torbay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 24, 2011
 
if the Bugles would be willing to take, BB, McKinnie and M Williams...i would do it in a heart beat...but hey, even the Bungles can't be that stupid: can they?...GO VIKES!!!
Justice

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He doesn't deserve it! Another Viking going to a Bowl without a Super in front of it.
purplehaze1

Torbay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 24, 2011
 
BTW...good on ya Winfield...one of a few bright spots in a brutal season...congrats...GO VIKES!!!
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

What, no Bryant McK???? Wait, not too welcome after last year lol...
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

purple haze 1 wrote:
BTW...good on ya Winfield...one of a few bright spots in a brutal season...congrats...GO VIKES!!!
Yes, Happy you made it...However, who watches the Pro-Bowl anymore? Players that are slated to play in the Super Bowl, or any other good player, would be fools to take a chance on injury in a meaningless game...
Dick L

Cottage Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I'd rather watch grass grow than the Pro Bowl.
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the real just another day wrote:
What, no Bryant McK???? Wait, not too welcome after last year lol...
Didn't you hear, McGoofball Mckinnie had lost a step or two in 2010 and never found them in time to qualify for even be remotely considered..
purplehaze1

Torbay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 24, 2011
 
deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Happy you made it...However, who watches the Pro-Bowl anymore? Players that are slated to play in the Super Bowl, or any other good player, would be fools to take a chance on injury in a meaningless game...
...you're right on that account tracks...i still can't believe they switched it either...still....i am happy for AW...the man plays hard and he has paid his dues...GO VIKES!!!
purplehaze1

Torbay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 24, 2011
 
Dick L wrote:
I'd rather watch grass grow than the Pro Bowl.
...or watching McKinnie protecting the QB...takes about the same amount of time...GO VIKES!!!
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

purple haze 1 wrote:
<quoted text>...you're right on that account tracks...i still can't believe they switched it either...still....i am happy for AW...the man plays hard and he has paid his dues...GO VIKES!!!
That he did..

On another note, what ever happened to Colt Anderson, Safety for the Vikings? I know he was trying for a spot on the team during pre-season games, One game in particular Denver game, he really put on a show...This game had all the first stringers on the sideline, with the hopefuls all going flat out to impress somebody..(Childress cames to mind) Even the announcers spotted him and followed Colt around with the cameras..Colt is 22 years old, 195 lbs, made some good plays.. from Montana..That guy really looked good..another Childress screw-up..
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

And Colt is not on the Viking Roster, he was nr. 49..

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 24, 2011
 
deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
That he did..
On another note, what ever happened to Colt Anderson, Safety for the Vikings? I know he was trying for a spot on the team during pre-season games, One game in particular Denver game, he really put on a show...This game had all the first stringers on the sideline, with the hopefuls all going flat out to impress somebody..(Childress cames to mind) Even the announcers spotted him and followed Colt around with the cameras..Colt is 22 years old, 195 lbs, made some good plays.. from Montana..That guy really looked good..another Childress screw-up..
...geez...i had forgotten about him...i remember that game, and you're right he did seem to have an upside...that probably explains why he disappeared off the radar. i mean look at what Klink did with Webb...they draft him as a WR...he shows potential as a QB in camp...Klink signs him...gives TJ the #2 and lets Webb rust on the sideline. given his lack of snaps and all...i think most fans would agree...the guy did pretty damned good when he was thrown into real game situations...i just hope he doesn't disappear like Anderson and regardless of what they do: he should be given every opportunity to win it...we have had more than enough wasting players with talent...GO VIKES!!!
Dieter

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 24, 2011
 
Way to go Toine, congrats.

Madieu, I hope your locker is empty by now. Congrats on the award but you are not a NFL player.

Colt Anderson plays for Philly now (#42). He is alright but got burned by the Vikes, Pack and others.
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dieter wrote:
Way to go Toine, congrats.
Madieu, I hope your locker is empty by now. Congrats on the award but you are not a NFL player.
Colt Anderson plays for Philly now (#42). He is alright but got burned by the Vikes, Pack and others.
If you are referring to the Viking--Eagles game, I believe any one playing safety for the Eagles would have been smoked..Just sad that Boneheaded Chilly just had to wipe out another promising young player..If only he would have been given a real chance and training..So it goes..Rebuilding the Vikings starts NOW! Don't waste any more of our young eager and talented players..Frazier: You have a good start..Just don't fall into a Childress mode...
bakerquaker

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 26, 2011
 
(Qu)eer Tracks and Purplescuzz1 are a couple of real doozies. Never cease to amaze us savvy fans with how little they know about football. The word on another thread is that they are trying to determine which of them have the saltier wee wee, so they meet up on here to flirt.

No Packers playing in the Super Bowl? I wonder why, girls!

LMFAO here near Titletown, USA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madieu Williams Discussions

Search the Madieu Williams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
Vikings: Brett Favre still hasn't passed tests,... (Dec '10) Dec '10 the dog 15
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••