Safety Madieu Williams eager to make ...

Safety Madieu Williams eager to make debut with Minnesota Vikings

There are 37 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 20, 2008, titled Safety Madieu Williams eager to make debut with Minnesota Vikings. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings' newest safety Madieu Williams, left, talks with fellow safety Darren Sharper, right, during the morning practice during the 2008 Vikings Training Camp in Mankato on July 29, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
40for60

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2008
don vega wrote:
<quoted text>he could not cover my hemroids on the toilet
DUDE, dude, dude, dude.....
I'm quite sure Cedric wouldn't get too close to your roids, he has a fiance(woman) you know.
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Oct 21, 2008
moreofavikesfan wrote:
<quoted text> Right on Jonboy!!!
I always love that one
team going nowhere

United States

#24 Oct 21, 2008
If you think Madieu Williams is going to be a secondary savior take a look at the pass stats of the Bengals two years ago. Don't we ever wonder why no one else is throwing big money at these losers?
tHe CLowN PrinCE

Omaha, NE

#25 Oct 21, 2008
will madashell williams be an upgrade?? seems like cedric is the weak link
tHe CLowN PrinCE

Omaha, NE

#26 Oct 21, 2008
oh I forgot to say FIRE CHILI!!!!

I keep waiting to see that headline.

Cowher, Billick, Mooch...... anybody.... heck bring Sheriff Green back, I'd settle for Floyd Peters if they need a bald guy
Mark

Roy, WA

#27 Oct 21, 2008
Lemme get this straight: Madieu Williams has been "...ready to go for several weeks now...?" Why the .... hasn't the coaching staff had him on the field?!? They've had us worried about his neck all this time, the so-and-so's. You deserve better from your coaching staff, Mr. Wilf. Skol, Vikings!
Mark

Roy, WA

#28 Oct 21, 2008
... I mean, I've heard of concealing an injury before, but a coaching staff concealing a HEALTHY player?!?!?!? Only Chilly could stoop so low...
Red Wing

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Oct 21, 2008
What exactly was Madieu's injury?
Are you serious

Cannon Falls, MN

#30 Oct 22, 2008
I think Willliams just might be another big bust. Can't stay healthy and the Vikes obviously way over paid for a bench warmer!
TheMaster

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Oct 22, 2008
Johnson has his head on straight.
purple power

Aberdeen, SD

#32 Oct 22, 2008
don vega you are an idiot! crappy draft picks so Kevin Williams and Adrian Peterson. E.J. Henderson Chad Greenway, Bryant McKinnie and co are crappy ah what are you on idiot!
Joe Bagadonuts

Cologne, MN

#33 Oct 22, 2008
Zygi, please bring your team to LA where you can get some decent fans.
bulldogdutch

United States

#34 Oct 22, 2008
Purple People Eaters MUNCH ON houston texans
Zahi R

Vancouver, WA

#35 Oct 22, 2008
You know what i'm actually excited about Madieu Williams coming back, i think he is going to help shore up our secondary and give sharper more room to sit back and have the ability to make plays.On the other hand i believe that Tyrell Johnson has done an exceptional job for a Rook and that Williams isnt going to offer that much more.Other Notes ummm we need to find a way to produce more three and outs. I say give Brian Robison a chance because he seems like a high motor guy that could make the quarterback uncomfortable
Thanks.

“Time to look to next year!”

Since: Jan 07

Detroit Lakes, MN

#36 Oct 23, 2008
oldviking wrote:
WE NEED MORE THAN AN EXPESNSIVE SAFETY WHO HAS'NT STEPPED ON THE FIELD YET..........
I agree! If he doesn't get out there soon the season will be over.......... How much is he being paid not to play?

Detroit Lakes, MN

#37 Oct 23, 2008
Red Wing wrote:
What exactly was Madieu's injury?
He hurt his next during training camp. I don't know if he pinched a nerve or what but he sure has been nursing his injury a long time.

Detroit Lakes, MN

#38 Oct 23, 2008
Neck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web