Vikings: Brett Favre still hasn't pas...

Vikings: Brett Favre still hasn't passed tests, remains doubtful

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 27, 2010, titled Vikings: Brett Favre still hasn't passed tests, remains doubtful. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre remains listed as doubtful for Tuesday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles, and the 41-year-old would have to make quite the impression in the next 24 hours to show he's fully recovered from a concussion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

swschrad

Monroe, LA

#1 Dec 27, 2010
don't care whether he plays, but hope that bell gets un-rung for his future's sake.
Matt45

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Wow, "alert the presses, Favre is day-to-day!" Welcome to his entire career
RodgersFan

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Dec 27, 2010
Zygi was such a genius! Paying Grampa $20 million to finish in third...and they could still finish tied for last place. Detroit is playing better than the Vikes!
GI Joe

Eau Claire, WI

#4 Dec 27, 2010
A couple of thoughts for B. Favre: My question is why did the Vikings even take you to Philly? Another thing is once you got there I hope you watched the Packers. Its evident Packers could have let you go a year or two earlier as good as Rodgers is. 4,000 plus yards in each of his two seasons. Bye-bye Mr. Drama......
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

#5 Dec 27, 2010
The Packers tried to protect bert from himself by offering him 20 mil. to retire gracefully.......He was just to stupid to see that!.........Just like alot of other stupid people!........Aaron Rodgers is already better than bert at this piont of his time in Title Town!......Not even close!.........Go Aaron, Go Pack!.........Go away bert!.........Hahaahhhhah!

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

#6 Dec 27, 2010
M.Williams...leave him somewhere...anywhere but on the team...geez, even completely healthy; he plays worse than someone with a concussion...GO VIKES!!!
expacker fan

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Dec 27, 2010
Brett favre will be there, he'll play he is use to cold weather being an expacker. The ironman is coming get the road ready. The eagles are in for a beating from the vikings.
Zigi Wilf

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Dec 27, 2010
I have my Bic pen ready to sign BartFavreeeee to a new 3-year contract.
Joe Harmon

Green Bay, WI

#9 Dec 27, 2010
ex favre fan wrote:
The Packers tried to protect bert from himself by offering him 20 mil. to retire gracefully.......He was just to stupid to see that!.........Just like alot of other stupid people!........Aaron Rodgers is already better than bert at this piont of his time in Title Town!......Not even close!.........Go Aaron, Go Pack!.........Go away bert!.........Hahaahhhhah!
Decent post, but you're wrong about Rodgers being better at that point in his career. I live in title town and watched every Packer game since Bart Starr - every game Favre played - ever. Favre, through year 3 as a starter in his career, was not only better than Rodgers - but a LOT better, which doesn't diminish from Rodgers. He's pretty damn good in his own right (better watch the concussions or it could be an early career exit)- he has a brain, unlike TJoke (they like brainless quarterbacks in Minnesota. And head coaches who draft brainless quarterbacks and pass over intelligent ones). Recall also that Favre was incredible last year - playing that year was NOT a mistake - just this one - we all see that now. Be sure to say hi to the moron from Las Vegas (WHATEVER) who often bloviates drivel here on this site and stated many times on this website that Rodgers would be a dud and that Jokeson had more potential - real smart fan, eh? Jack brain;-) Good post, though, ex favre fan. Rodgers good but hasn't done anything in the post season - yet. Time will tell... Pack will be stopped by Saints or Atlanta easily this season, however - they're just not close to that level and have no running game (against good teams)- can't win one-dimensional in the playoffs. Down the line, however, they may be formidable.
who cares

Gaffney, SC

#10 Dec 27, 2010
Farve can pack his bags with the rest of the un-achievers and that includes the administrative front office personnel - aka speilman! Please take the whiners who get overpaid to play indoors. Keep a good record because when Cowher, Parcels, etc. arrives they will be in for an earful or out the door holding hands!
A Rogers

Gaffney, SC

#11 Dec 27, 2010
I am not a packers fan, but Rogers is already superior in his development at his age when compared to Text Farve! LOL!

“The real Muskratbob”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 27, 2010
expacker fan wrote:
Brett favre will be there, he'll play he is use to cold weather being an expacker. The ironman is coming get the road ready. The eagles are in for a beating from the vikings.
I see you have hit your head one to many times. The choice is not up to Brett it's up to a neurologist. Jow Webb shows why he will never be an NFL qb tuesday. This is just the first of many years to come that the Vikes will have a losing record.

Well on to the next milestone, 100 years without a Super Bowl. You already have a good start 50 and counting it shouldn't be that hard to hit 100.
purplejesus28

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2010
Erin littleRod is personally responsilble for kicking the ball in Dansby's arms for the OT loss for green blow in 09 playoffs.He is winless in the post season He is just like BrINT either he throws winning TD or he turns over the ball to lose the game for his team,same stupid unbuckling the chinstrap after every play. WHAT KIND OF TITLE HAS ASS-ROD EVER WON WITH THE BELT IMITATION HE ALWAYS IS DOING.FOOL HAS NOT EVEN WON THE DIVISION.DO NOT FORGET HATER FANS WITHOUT DIVA YOU WOULD STILL BE MIRED IN LYNN DICKEY,MAGIC MAN QB PLAY.FOR LOTS OF YEARS YOU GIRLS SUCKED TILL DIVA CAME ALONG.I HATE EVERY THING ABOUT YOUR STUPID TEAM GREEN FUDGE PACKERS.
the dog

Hudson, WI

#14 Dec 27, 2010
He will play against Detroit because he wants to end his viking tenure the same way he ended his Packer, Jets, and should have been last year with the vikings... with an interceptions. Thanks to Minnesota for having him and ruining the next 5 years of Viking football. Adrianna will be hurt a lot next year with Joe Webb as the starting QB... I heard MCNob is available.
the dog

Hudson, WI

#15 Dec 27, 2010
purplejesus28 wrote:
Erin littleRod is personally responsilble for kicking the ball in Dansby's arms for the OT loss for green blow in 09 playoffs.He is winless in the post season He is just like BrINT either he throws winning TD or he turns over the ball to lose the game for his team,same stupid unbuckling the chinstrap after every play. WHAT KIND OF TITLE HAS ****-ROD EVER WON WITH THE BELT IMITATION HE ALWAYS IS DOING.FOOL HAS NOT EVEN WON THE DIVISION.DO NOT FORGET HATER FANS WITHOUT DIVA YOU WOULD STILL BE MIRED IN LYNN DICKEY,MAGIC MAN QB PLAY.FOR LOTS OF YEARS YOU GIRLS SUCKED TILL DIVA CAME ALONG.I HATE EVERY THING ABOUT YOUR STUPID TEAM GREEN FUDGE PACKERS.
WOW purpledevil... some pent up anger over your team? Don't worry. It will get better when you guys win a Superbowl in about NEVER years. I HATE THE QUEER QUEENS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web