QB John David Booty, assigned to prac...

QB John David Booty, assigned to practice squad, still hopes to...

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 7, 2009, titled QB John David Booty, assigned to practice squad, still hopes to.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

John David Booty can't help but feel disappointed after dropping from the Vikings' 53-man roster to the practice squad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Greg from Louisiana

New Orleans, LA

#2 Sep 8, 2009
Lichtensteiger was considered third best center and one of the top 5 interior lineman in the 2008 draft. He was known for the number of pancake blocks and those leading to scores that he had in college at Bowling Green. No wonder the Vikings picked him up.

He had a torn labrum around draft time but was drafted in the 4th round by Denver anyway after it was checked out. Wonderlic of 29.

You can read the rest here:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q= cache:OVtvW08PQx4J:min.scout.c om/2/896093.html+kory+lichtens teiger+torn&cd=1&hl=en &ct=clnk&gl=us
oldviking

Ashburn, VA

#3 Sep 8, 2009
hang in their booty as long as bc is here,you don't even have to be a good qb and you can make the team...hell if your crappy enough bc could name you the starter... just ask T.J. go far vera.........

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Since: Mar 09

Anytown, Minnesota........

#4 Sep 8, 2009
at lest he has a good attitude about the whole thing, hang in there JD..if a chump like TJOKE can get a shot, hopefully yours will come sometime soon.....
Fontana Al

Glendale, CA

#5 Sep 8, 2009
The song Oh Danny Boy is sometimes used as a funeral song for Irish Americans.Which helps me understand why you call yourself Oh Danny Boy you are either BRAIN DEAD or Sloppy Drunk.
I will wait for your next comment to determine which one.
Mark

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2009
It's good we kept both Booty and Cooper on the practice squad. At least we aren't left looking foolish, like when KC robbed us of Thigpen. The coaches played it smarter this year. Skol Vikings.
Raier

Decorah, IA

#7 Sep 8, 2009
Mark wrote:
It's good we kept both Booty and Cooper on the practice squad. At least we aren't left looking foolish, like when KC robbed us of Thigpen. The coaches played it smarter this year. Skol Vikings.
KC didn't rob us, Thigpen was released and picked up by KC. Just hard to imagine that the coaches saw more talent in the other QB's to risk losing him as it did happen. I'm not going to hammer the coaches as they've done a good job of amassing talent. Now they have to develop and coach that talent. If not, these board will be on fire with postings.
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#8 Sep 8, 2009
Mark wrote:
At least we aren't left looking foolish,
That will come when I fail to lead this team to the Super Bowl.

#9 Sep 9, 2009
Fontana Al wrote:
The song Oh Danny Boy is sometimes used as a funeral song for Irish Americans.Which helps me understand why you call yourself Oh Danny Boy you are either BRAIN DEAD or Sloppy Drunk.
feel pretty brave do ya, hiding behind your mom's computer again ?...yup, big man you are pretending to be.., what are you, about 12?

#10 Sep 9, 2009
Fontana Al wrote:
and one other thing dumass...what does ANYTHING you wrote have to do with the article I commented on?..are you trolling this thread trying to find a friend?...This forum is for people to post comments about the articles that are written, maybe you should try Craigs List instead, seems more your speed, the daycare section is probalby what your looking for, well actually your mom.
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 9, 2009
They will be playing "Oh Danny Boy" when I dont win this team a Super Bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web