Vikings' run defense doesn't look any...

Vikings' run defense doesn't look anything like the one ranked ...

There are 42 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 21, 2009, titled Vikings' run defense doesn't look anything like the one ranked .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. The vulnerability of the vaunted Vikings run defense, rated No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MkMpls

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Sep 22, 2009
C'mon Sean! No wiggle room at all?
Statistical hiccups allowed? Its not like
they ran for 250 yards. Wow, relax and
enjoy the the show,Sean. Its
sports-ENTERTAINMENT!

“err-human favregive-divine”

Since: Sep 09

erie

#43 Sep 22, 2009
Two road wins one against a division rival, yes we are in good shape, and if this article is correct and were making mental mistakes they can be corrected, I think we are gonna see a little more offense this Sunday, just a gut feelin..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web