Vikings' Tyrell Johnson eager to prov...

Vikings' Tyrell Johnson eager to prove he can replace Darren Sh...

There are 23 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Vikings' Tyrell Johnson eager to prove he can replace Darren Sh.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Tyrell Johnson wasn't pleased when he looked at tape of his play last season. Johnson was a Vikings rookie safety pressed into action because of an injury to starter Madieu Williams, and he believes he played too timidly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Chaska, MN

#22 Aug 30, 2009
PA-FAN & PA-Fan Exposed ------

It's good to see someone else on here fighting back and forth, besides me and Dan (Brett Blows).......

By the way.....

What ever happened to Dan - Brett Blows?!?!

He must have ducked out when Bret came to the team because he hates brett so much.

We miss ya Dan, man!!!
40for60

Duluth, MN

#23 Aug 30, 2009
Johnson could be an all pro and get elected to the Hall of Fame and not be nearly as good as Ronnie Lott. I think he played timidly last year, this year will be a better barometer now that he has the job. He has the speed, but yes, I'd like to see him stick his nose in there a little more. How many safeties have been as good as Ronnie Lott? I'd settle for another Joey Browner.
Favre

Singapore

#24 Aug 30, 2009
If he gets voted in, I hope he visits the new wing being built onto Canton for me, The all time retirement leader wing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web