Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson vo...

Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson vows a better second half

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson vows a better second half. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson apparently doesn't care that his 684 rushing yards rank second in the NFL.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Rocky

Omaha, NE

#1 Oct 30, 2008
All day is the classiest player on this team. i look forward to his great days ahead
Rueben

Duluth, MN

#2 Oct 30, 2008
" The Vikings encourage fans to bring a nonperishable food item to Sunday's game. Members of the Vikings Women's Organization and volunteers from the Second Harvest Heartland Food Bank will collect donations from 10 a.m. to noon."

... tomatoes to toss at the coach and/or team would be good too.
buddy grant

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Oct 30, 2008
Same page has an article on the relationship between Wilf and Childress. It's a lot more than owner and coach.... really that's the wording. It might explain why Wilf can't see through the bonehead's incompetence. Love is blind.

Hartman also predicted Childress is here for at least the rest of the season. I wonder if love will turn to hate if the team goes 6-10 and the fans lynch both of them in effigy.

Frankly I'm fed up with the complete incompetence of this team from the owner all the way down. A bunch of morons playing at football ownership with morons for a coaching staff and a team riddled with thugs, alcoholics, steroid users and wife abusers. I will continue to watch the team's fortunes but can't cheer for their pathetic success. Thanks. It's been fun.
Jason

Orange Park, FL

#4 Oct 30, 2008
Is Kluwe going to punt the ball out of bounds this time like Childress told him to do after Bush's first punt return touchdown? God I hope so, otherwise this could get out of hand in a hurry!
Monkeybot

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 30, 2008
All Day vows to have a better second half of the season. Is there something wrong with 684 yards and six TD's in six games? He plays behind a mediocre at best line and he was injured. I think he's a little too hard on himself. On the other hand, maybe the whole team should have his attitude.
Monkeybot

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Oct 30, 2008
Oops, I meant seven games.
1vikingfanliving inWI

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2008
buddy grant wrote:
Same page has an article on the relationship between Wilf and Childress. It's a lot more than owner and coach.... really that's the wording. It might explain why Wilf can't see through the bonehead's incompetence. Love is blind.
Hartman also predicted Childress is here for at least the rest of the season. I wonder if love will turn to hate if the team goes 6-10 and the fans lynch both of them in effigy.
Frankly I'm fed up with the complete incompetence of this team from the owner all the way down. A bunch of morons playing at football ownership with morons for a coaching staff and a team riddled with thugs, alcoholics, steroid users and wife abusers. I will continue to watch the team's fortunes but can't cheer for their pathetic success. Thanks. It's been fun.
,,,,well buddy grant, its debatable whether it has been fun for you or not as you can't seem to find anything right or good. sure there has been problems with the vikes, what team has not. what are you, a puker fan or something trying to mask as a viking fan? why jumping bandwagoners can't understand that just because the press predicted vikes to go to the super bowl and they are not doing as well, you have to be a "garbage can" mouth about them. give me a break and grow up! or just move to a different state and then maybe you'll realize how good of a organization the vikes are. much better than the pukers of green bay are.
life long vike fan

Glen Cove, NY

#8 Oct 31, 2008
Poor ap if this clown chllbag had gotten a good qb from start this team had a shot now I watch my team sqwezze out a 2 point vitory over
the pussycats, My sundays are sad at least u can bet against purple and win sadly enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web