Five Final Moves the Vikings Should Make Before the Start of the Season

Jun 1, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

The big part of free agency is done, the draft is over, and training camp is just around the corner.

Read more
olderbuzzard

Kenyon, MN

#1 Jun 2, 2010
I dont know of 5 But 1 thing they could do is fire Mike Wobshall from Vikings.Com .Just about every other team has better coverage.You go to the other teams sites they have pictures and videos galore and more interviews.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 Jun 2, 2010
I still would like to see Edwards go if he is not happy and get a #1 pick for him if we can, Robison can fill in this year, he is just as young and has a great work and team ethic,in fact he has been with the team working out since April 15th. With that D-line Robison also will be single teamed and can get after the QB just as well as Edwards can. Then we can use that # 1 next year for leverage and get a QB in the draft; that to me sounds like a solid plan.
Bullfarts

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2010
A solid plan

No Super Bowl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web