Bears at Vikings: Five reasons this game will be different

Nov 29, 2008 Read more: TwinCities.com
Given how productive the Bears' tight ends were , the Vikings certainly will pay more attention to them tonight. Read more
kfan

Neenah, WI

#1 Nov 30, 2008
The Vikings have zero chance of winning this useless division even if they win tonight (not likely, btw). As Steve Young correctly points out, the division is "irrelevant."

Wait for next season and pray for a Childress firing and young stud new QB - without these elements, don't even watch the sick games. By watching and going to the games, all the idiot fan does is enable precisely what has been going on here for a long, long time. Force a change, for Christ's sake - stop patronizing witlessness and losing ways.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#2 Nov 30, 2008
thats just nonsense man cmon

“still rockin, still rollin”

Since: Jul 07

Southern Illinois

#3 Nov 30, 2008
NO, I think this game is important. If for nothing else bragging rights.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#4 Nov 30, 2008
youre right about that - this is a must win for the vikes. but it is as well for the bears so we will see who shows up and wants it the most. go vikes
TGP

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Dec 1, 2008
kfan wrote:
The Vikings have zero chance of winning this useless division even if they win tonight (not likely, btw). As Steve Young correctly points out, the division is "irrelevant."
Wait for next season and pray for a Childress firing and young stud new QB - without these elements, don't even watch the sick games. By watching and going to the games, all the idiot fan does is enable precisely what has been going on here for a long, long time. Force a change, for Christ's sake - stop patronizing witlessness and losing ways.
Sounds pretty PUKISH to me ( looser )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madieu Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Albert Haynesworth and the 5 Worst Attitudes in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Pubfarts 2
News Vikings will meet with the agents of several of... (Feb '11) Feb '11 IUVikes1 14
News Vikings safety Madieu Williams is Walter Payton... (Feb '11) Feb '11 PB ARMY 40
News Former Bengals Safety Madieu Williams Wins 2010... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Captain Canada 4
News Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield added to NF... (Jan '11) Jan '11 bakerquaker 15
News Vikings list Brett Favre as doubtful ... but th... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Police report 28
More from around the web