Dallas Cowboys Potential Draft Targets at the Senior Bowl

Jan 26, 2013 Full story: TheLandryHat

The off season has arrived for the Dallas Cowboys and twenty nine other NFL teams.

Full Story
Mike

Lewisville, TX

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Just for the hell of it let a fan poll draft all rounds this year!!!! There is no way it can be any worse than Jerry Jones 17 years of failure record!!!
Brian

Bronx, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
1st round Sam Montgomery
2nd round Terrence williams
3rd round
chicken butt

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Is it weird that I'm more worried then excited for the draft each year?
bamafan

Birmingham, AL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Rd1 Chance Warmack. Rd2 Dj Fluker. Rd3 Robert Lester. Rd4 Ej Manuel. All could start now. Trade Romo, Austin, Ratlifft & Spencer for picks or future picks. Players to cut. McCray , F. Jones, Scandrick, Jenkins & Spears. Find there replacements, we will make the playoffs !
Brian

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 28, 2013
I like your draft but r u nuts about the players to trade away. First romo is a good qb not a great one. I would trade him. Miles Austin no. He will still make his catches. He's a nice #2 WR. He compliments Dez very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackenzy Bernadeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Cowboys: 5 Players Who Must Be Traded In... Sep 14 CowboySux 2
Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Is 2016 The Year T... Jun '14 Robert urban 1
Are The Cowboys Done in Free Agency? Apr '14 Toiletboys 5
Machota: My guess as to who will start at guard... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Always the Star 1
Doug Free Saga Ends With A 50 Percent Pay Cut (May '13) May '13 Mike 1
Dallas Cowboys Bid For Bryant McKinnie's Services (May '13) May '13 Always the Star 1
Focus Needs to Change Quickly for Dallas Cowboy... (Mar '13) Apr '13 cowgirl 3
•••
•••

Mackenzy Bernadeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••