Turner has Chargers on a roll

Turner has Chargers on a roll

There are 5 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Jan 20, 2008, titled Turner has Chargers on a roll. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

“You're not looking at Tom Brady and Vince Young different”

Foxborough, Mass. -- He's not the Norv Turner of the 1990s. Definitely not the Norv of those two dreadful years in Oakland. via Springfield News Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

“My knife Your Kitchen!!”

Since: Jan 08

Where the Red Fern grows.

#1 Jan 20, 2008
I'll give Norv credit, he has done what Marty couldn't do. As much as Marty was one of my favorite coaches of all time he couldn't bring SD to the next level.
the-fan

Saint Elmo, IL

#2 Jan 20, 2008
that roll sure didnt last long

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 20, 2008
yea, they got outplayed...BUT, the team they lost to IS the Patriots. They have a kick-ass team.

Since: Jan 08

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2008
real good game. Didnt expect that to be close. To bad for LT
Joe Thiesman

Lake City, FL

#5 Jan 20, 2008
My pick all year was the Colts, and now I believe the Ny Giants will surprise everyone. Brady is O.K. but he plays the short game way too often to be truly considered one of the best. Look for the Giants to mimic the Pats in the SB but look out for Eli's big bombs late in the game . Prediction? Why not, I am on vacation..... Giants 27 Pats 17. See ya next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luis Castillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Diego Chargers Draft Needs 2010 (Dec '09) Feb '10 Sawyer 12
News Bolts likely to be without Merriman, Castillo, ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 scsuperchargers 1
News Chargers take charge in AFC West; Turner says d... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ricky GRASSER 1
News Texans deal DT Johnson to Chargers (Sep '09) Sep '09 Charger Mark 1
News NFL: Chargers win AFC West at 8-8 (Dec '08) Jan '09 Unplug The Bolts 12
News Chargers rally past Raiders (Sep '08) Sep '08 just-Rog 2
News Who will Mets blame if they collapse? (Sep '08) Sep '08 scsuperchargers 2
More from around the web