PREDICTION: Patriots 27, Chargers 20

PREDICTION: Patriots 27, Chargers 20

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 20, 2008, titled PREDICTION: Patriots 27, Chargers 20. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

There isn't a defense that can stop the New England passing game. Tom Brady threw 50 regular-season touchdowns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Deezer

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2008
no way.
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Jan 20, 2008
THIS RAG SUCKKKKKS! NO STORIES ABOUT THE GIANTS AT ALL!

HEY SS
BLOW ME!
Jack D

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2008
SD will win!
Brent Baragar

North Battleford, Canada

#5 Jan 20, 2008
Just don't understand. Watching the game, Chargers have so many opportunities to lay it on the Patriots. It's no wonder New England is the top team in football. They carry aggressiveness whereas most teams lack it. Cottrell, the defensive co-ordinator is scared to lay it on Brady. When the Chargers use pressure defense, the Pats simply wilted. Ninety percent of the time Brady picked the Charger defense apart because they stood back. Just don't understand. In cold weather, lay it on the line. Cottrell made some awful decisions that cost the Chargers a Super Bowl opportunity. Then with nine minutes remaining, San Diego punts the football on fourth down for a net-23. C'mon San Diego. You don't deserve to be there with those kind of decisions. Absolutely disappointing!!!
Jake

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2008
San Diego is lucky that Brady had an off day. NO TD's against the Pats is a sure loss and shows everyone what those 'old' NE defensive players can do.
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Jan 20, 2008
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

MY GIANTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!

ALL WHO SAID OTHERWISE CAN NOW EAT CROW!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luis Castillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Diego Chargers Draft Needs 2010 (Dec '09) Feb '10 Sawyer 12
News Bolts likely to be without Merriman, Castillo, ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 scsuperchargers 1
News Chargers take charge in AFC West; Turner says d... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ricky GRASSER 1
News Texans deal DT Johnson to Chargers (Sep '09) Sep '09 Charger Mark 1
News NFL: Chargers win AFC West at 8-8 (Dec '08) Jan '09 Unplug The Bolts 12
News Chargers rally past Raiders (Sep '08) Sep '08 just-Rog 2
News Who will Mets blame if they collapse? (Sep '08) Sep '08 scsuperchargers 2
More from around the web