Newcomer Lousaka Polite expected to s...

Newcomer Lousaka Polite expected to start at FB for Dolphins ag...

There are 8 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Newcomer Lousaka Polite expected to start at FB for Dolphins ag.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Cramer missed practice for the third day in a row Friday. Polite was signed Thursday after sitting out the first part of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

JAK

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Think Ray Lewis finds this interesting?
marinofan13

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2008
We never should have cut Reagan Mauia.
yeagators

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2008
How "thin" are we @ fb that not only do we sign the guy today, but he's starting?????

Alarming....
Ray from San Diego

Vista, CA

#4 Oct 17, 2008
The injury bug's finally crept in...let's see what the trifecta has in storage...as long as we don't lose our main players to season-ending injuries, I'm satisfied with that.

GO FINS!!!
Miami Dynasty

Glendale, CA

#5 Oct 17, 2008
Wildcat formation, long pass to Polite. No one will expect it!
dark

New York, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2008
Hopefully Polite isn't rude!

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

#7 Oct 17, 2008
I dont think we will see him at all, 2 plays tops... I do have an idea though. Lets put him in on kick and punt coverage, he just might be the guy that makes a difference on those units...GO PHINS!!!
Moldy

Gainesville, FL

#8 Oct 17, 2008
He's(Polite) a good blocker and a pretty decent receiver.

I didn't like Reagen "Mauwee Wowee" Mauia; mainly b/c of that stupid video or commercial he made running through a "prop wall." I really don't know how he stacks up against his peers I just don't like it when a rookie or sophomore player who hasn't really done anything of note starts calling attention to himself; especially on team that was/is so woefully inept. It MAY have been a mistake to cut him but "me" players will hurt you in the long run and thats what he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lousaka Polite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Smart Draft Option For The Dolphins (Jan '11) Jan '11 Tom Loy Chops 2
News NFL: Players played more cleanly (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 4
News Ronnie Brown and The Miami Dolphins: Why the Wi... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Dolphin guy 6
News The Miami Dolphins Will be a Preparation Nightm... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Dolpharts 2
News Dolphins quarterback Chat Pennington not worrie... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Home SuperBowl 2010 65
News Several ways to win big in Pompano Beach Saltwa... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Home SuperBowl 2010 2
News Dolphins: Dolphins to keep Polite through 2011 (May '09) May '09 PhinzFan54 83
More from around the web