Will the Oakland Raiders Be a Passing Team in 2010?

Jul 23, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

Al Davis's Oakland Raiders are notorious for being a run-oriented NFL team. Whether it was Bo Jackson or Marcus Allen, they always seemed to have a great player in the backfield.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jul 24, 2010
3WR may be the way to go in the NFL today. Tom Cable said earlier this offseason that it is hard to find a true "I" fullback because most colleges run a spread offense. Another option is the wishbone that features two skill RBs.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Jul 24, 2010
micheal bush on h jackson; he's a run first pass later guy, a high energy guy, in your face, there's no walking to the line. there is no walking around bush said. when i first started everything was laid back but now it's like, "lets go, we gotta get it".
i really hope the running the ball first has changed the way we have been playing in the past. i believe the (O)line is gonna change this year. although it's still iffy. it depends on bush and mcfadden to pick up those yards even if the holes aren't open. that's what makes a great (rb). i honestly think bush and cartwright will be the primary starters if d-mac does not get on a roll or if he gets used as as a short slant pass receiver.
so,, i believe run first passing second based on those hue jackson comments. on the other hand, if schillens is healthy and dhbey is "what who we thought he was" murphy's experience and ford sprinting for the endzone and sure hands z miller, they may just want to sport their used cadillac they just pimped out in jason campbell.
RAIDERS 2010!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
Raiders invite Udfa WR Muhammad to training camp (Aug '12) Aug '12 Indiana football 1
More from around the web