Raiders rev up for Steelers

Raiders rev up for Steelers

There are 3 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Nov 17, 2010, titled Raiders rev up for Steelers. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Oakland Raiders receiver Louis Murphy, right, celebrates with teammate Zach Miller after scoring the game-winning touchdown in the fourth quarter against the Pittsburgh Steelers in an NFL football game in Pittsburgh, Sunday, Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

rolando is crap

Birmingham, AL

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Its all completly true, the guy sueing him is one of my friends. There was an entire fraternity standing out there watching the whole thing. Rolando and his hoodrats were trying to crash a fraternity party and they said no because it was for fraternity members only so they starting causing problems and one of the fraternity members called him the N-word and Rolando thought it was the guy whos now suing him and they almost killed him by going full speed while he was standing infront of a dumpster and if he wouldnt have jumped on the hood of the car it wouldve killed him. then he went and got more of his hood-rat friends and came and jumped him and slammed his head in the ground 3 times. This case has been going on for 2 years now, just someone on Rolandos side leaked it today. The UAPD just happend to "loose" the police report the day after it happend and rolando was "internally" punished by saban and sat out for 3 games that season. So karmas a bitch rolando.....youll get what you deserve thug
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#2 Nov 18, 2010
It sucks for your friend. and I hope he recovered ok. But why the hell would an idiot use a racial slur like that regardless of the situation. I am white and was President of my fraternity and I would be blaming the guy in the fraternity for inciting the "riot" so to speak. I know you are emotional as it happened to your friend. but when the dust settles the idiot that through the racial slur should be to blame. Did he throw punches? or kick? or fight? no (at least not to the victim) but it sounds like if he wasn't such an idiot McClain wouldn't have gotten violent. You could say McClain shouldn't have tried to crash the party...but most people have crashed a party one time or another. and I am sure the collge(student body) built him up to be this "star" on campus and he felt he had certain rights with that...which isn't right, but it didn't sound like he was throwing racial slurs he was just protecting his own. Bottom line is, I hope your friend is ok and I hope the guy who made the comment apologizes profusely to the victim. and if that is the extent of the story....then I hope your friend drops the case against mcClain and sue the idiot that made the racial remark that started it all.
rolando is crap wrote:
Its all completly true, the guy sueing him is one of my friends. There was an entire fraternity standing out there watching the whole thing. Rolando and his hoodrats were trying to crash a fraternity party and they said no because it was for fraternity members only so they starting causing problems and one of the fraternity members called him the N-word and Rolando thought it was the guy whos now suing him and they almost killed him by going full speed while he was standing infront of a dumpster and if he wouldnt have jumped on the hood of the car it wouldve killed him. then he went and got more of his hood-rat friends and came and jumped him and slammed his head in the ground 3 times. This case has been going on for 2 years now, just someone on Rolandos side leaked it today. The UAPD just happend to "loose" the police report the day after it happend and rolando was "internally" punished by saban and sat out for 3 games that season. So karmas a bitch rolando.....youll get what you deserve thug
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2010
rolando is crap wrote:
Its all completly true, the guy sueing him is one of my friends.
What does this have to do with the link above and the Raiders winning this Sunday?

Belch

McFadden - Pro Bowl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Offbeat: Zoo jokes, sleepy wide receiver (Jul '16) Jul '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
News Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
News Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
News Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
News Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
More from around the web