NFL upholds 5-game ban for Raiders' Pryor

Sep 30, 2011 Full story: ESPN

The NFL upheld Terrelle Pryor 's five-game suspension on Friday, a ruling that will trigger a non-injury grievance on Pryor's behalf by the NFL Players' Association, a union source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Oct 1, 2011
you see? it was worth it! waste of time? yes. but worth the try. had pryor got his way, it would have been cool but it didn't happen and he didn't get penalized or fined for it. i personally would have done the same even if i knew that i may lose the chance of upholding my 5 game suspension. i was telling you guys that this thing pretty much would be over by the time his suspension ended. and look, his 5 game suspension is over oct 9th after the RAIDERS play the texans. pryor still got to train and join club meetings and all that so, he really missed nothing! i mean, he didn't get to play? but many other rookies (qb's) or backup (qb's) haven't got to play yet either so, it's all good and done with. pryor will be happy he gets to practice for the chance to play some day after the texans game!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louis Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolina Panthers defense has its way against G... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Giants Wide Receiver Breakdown: Complete Depth ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 1
Huge catch comes at perfect time for Carolina P... (Nov '12) Nov '12 CTP 3
Newton, Panthers seek answers after latest loss (Oct '12) Nov '12 Fig Newton 2
Is Jacoby Ford Going Johnnie Lee Higgins? (Aug '12) Aug '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Raiders rookie Streater shines in exhibition debut (Aug '12) Aug '12 raiderfaith 1
Raiders invite Udfa WR Muhammad to training camp (Aug '12) Aug '12 Indiana football 1
More from around the web